Saturday, 3 April 2010

What's in your garden?

(Unfortunately my Mum has quite a few of these visitors to her garden!)  I kept my design super-CAS but it still took me ages to make!  And, gasp, I've just realised that I've made a card with no bling, ribbon or glitter! 

Supplies: Stamp from Shirley's 2 Girls; green and blue embroidery thread; silver peel off greeting; copic markers; dimensionals; Martha Stewart border punch; white gel pen

Shirley's 2 Girls challenge #50 is Anything Goes
 and sketch from Splitcoaststampers SC274.
Also for Susies Sassy Challenge #11 - Spring Garden

13 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just darling... Such a cute little image..
Hugs, Linda

Cat said...

I love the pink cat! Thanks for joining us at S2G and for using a S2G image!

Jeannie said...

Absolutely adorable and thanks so much for joining us for Twisted Thursday at Shirley's 2 Girls!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

Milliesmarvels said...

What a great card! Thanks for joining us for Susie's Sassy Challenge.
Jane
x

Denise said...

Gorgeous card, I found you via ScrappyJacky and will be back :-)

Tracy said...

Fab Entry, thanks for joining Susie’s Sassy challenge, Good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Dotty Jo said...

What a fun card Lynne, love your colours and that great stitching! Jo x

SallyB said...

WOW..Lynne this is stunning! Sometimes it's the simple cards that make the most impact!
Thanks so much for joining in with us at Susie's Sassy Challenge.

Georgia said...

Cute! Love the colors! Thanks for playing this week at S2G TT.

Ann English said...

I Love this card-great pink cat. Now why can't I find one of those in the shelter! Love the sketch, too. Thanks for joining us this week for Twisted Thursday at Shirleys2Girls!

Linby said...

this really caught my eye, lovely bright colours, great colouring.
Linbyx

Susie Sugar said...

A beautiful Card Lynne
The colours are stunning
Thanks for joining our Spring garden theme Susie's Sassy Challenge
Hugs Susie xx

The Crafty Den said...

Oh how very cute and such pretty colours. Thanks for sharing with us at Susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x