ETA: I won the Allsorts challenge with this card
This is another Pure Innocence stamp, I think her little umbrella is perfect for an April Showers theme ... coloured with copic markers and her wellies, coat and umbrella covered with clear gloss. Used a silver peel off and coloured it with the darker blue copic, pearls also coloured to match. Paper from Basic Grey 'Cupcake'. Martha Stewart fence border punch and Marianne Design swirl die.
- Basic Grey #42 - Easter / Spring
- Allsorts #100 - April Showers
- Lets ink it up #13 - stitching
- Paper Sundaes #66 - from the Sundae toppings I chose yellow, die cuts and pearls
- Sketch from Card Patterns #112
- A Gem of a Challenge #19 - pearls and swirls

16 comments:
A gorgeous card Lynne:) I love the stitching detail and the threaded eyelets. Sarah x
So lovely! Jo x
Gorgeous card Lynne! the image is very sweet and i love your papers.
have a lovely day!
Hugs xx
What a sweet image, lovely card :o)
Jackie xx
Darling card..love the umbrella scene. Wish I could share some rain with you. We have had more than our share. It is pouring down today.
Thanks for making a card to honor me in the QFTD challenge this week.
It has been wonderful and fun seeing what everyone cased and the beautiful cards they made.
So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
Wow wonderful job on your card love
the cute little stitching!! Thanks so much for joining us at LIIU and good luck!!
Such a cute card! Love that stamp. Thanks for joining us at LIIU and good luck
Claire xx
Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!!!
Lynne this is really sweet.
I love how it is different from the normal sympathy cards you get, really sweet.
xx
Love the colours and sweet image Lynne.
Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.
B x
Hiya! Sorry I haven't been around much this past week. The kids have been off school and it's been really hectic. I've looked at all your cards tho and they're fab! I especially like your Gorjuss in Purple and your fire engine :-) And your garden goodies look fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Oh how cute she is sheltering under her big umbrella! What a pretty card!
luv, Mags x
Such a sweet card, the image is so cute
Thanks for joining our challenges at ALLSORTS & BASIC GREY, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx
Great card, I love the stitching.
Thanks for entering our challenge over at Basic Grey Challenges.
Sandra and the BGC DT
What an adorable Pure Innocence card! I love how you've used the fence border punch! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again soon!
Post a Comment