Our new challenge at Dream Valley is .... Things with Wings, so get stamping or digi-ing! Make anything you like as long as you fit in with the theme and you could win a fab prize from One Stop Card Crafts! (challenge runs to 16 Apr) Check out the gorgeous creations from the rest of the DT when you're uploading your card HERE.
Recipe:
Stamp from High Hopes. Clear gloss and glitter on wings and icing on cake. Coloured with copics. Woodware flower punch with card candy in centre. Gems from stash. Paper from Basic Grey.
Other challenges
- Sketch from Simon Says Stamp
- Craft Your Days Away #17 - spots and stripes
- Alota Rubber Stamps #56 - April Fools Day (make a funny card)
- Copic Creations #47 - use your favourite technique ... mine is using all the little dots round the image to help ground it and give a hint of colour
- Charisma Cardz #13 - bling and sparkles
- Allsorts #97 - blooming blossoms (.... who says men's cards can't have flowers?!!!!)


17 comments:
Hi Lynn, lovely to see a dragon in the Things With Wings Challenge, I think between the DT, we covered almost everything with wings apart from aeroplanes, lol. Love your dragon card, he looks such fun. CoB
ADORABLE image! I MUST have that! LOL The dotted paper and bright colors make this such a fun card, love it! xoxo
Oh Lynne, I love love love this adorable dragon... How cute he is lighting up the candles...
Hugs
Debbie
AWWW Lynne this is just TOOO FUN!! What a GREAT image ttehhee love this!
Love this dragon, great card! And love your new blog background. xx
What a gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Hi Lynn, I love your fab card! What a cute image and your colouring is beautiful. Love the great papers and I love what you have done with Domi's sketch!
My Dad is from N. Ireland, Newry, Co. Down, to be exact, even though he's lived in Canada now longer that he lived in Ireland he is still VERY Irish,smile.
Lovely to visit your blog!
Thanks so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Challenge!
Hugs,t
Wow!!! Love that big bottle of glue. You'll never run out now. LOL
Your new look is fab! Love your dragon card, too. I adore that striped and dotted paper. I'm looking for some glue on your card. Ha Just kidding.
Lynne, you've made your card look awesome with your beautifully colored dragon and cake image. I love that dotted background too! So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose
I love this cute dragon!
Your colouring is fab and i love the papers and coordinated flowers.
Hugsxx
What a fabulous card Lynne, love the spotty DP and the dragon is coloured beautifully.
Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week
B x
There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here
Oh this is wonderful lynne and cute dragon.
luv
Debby
Great, funny card!
Neat image!! I love the dragon! The papers are fabulous too!
Thanks so much for sharing your work with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah
Aww Lynne
This is just amazing!
I adore the wee image, hes so so sweet and I love him! the colours are fab!
Loving the new blog design!
Hugs M xxx
Awwww! This dragon is so cute! Love him :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Lynne, how sweet your dragon is!
Love what you have done with the BPs, making the flowers out of one, and the sentiment out of the other.
Lin xx
Post a Comment