I thought it was about time I got this cute Tilda inked up as she's been sitting in my stash for a while now. I wasn't entirely sure how to colour her little parasol, so I'm not sure if it looks OK or not! I had my wonky eyes in too when I stuck down the little squre in the bottom LH corner, oops! Central butterfly panel popped up on dimensionals. Added silver peel off lines round the dp and a peel off sentiment. Coloured with copics.
- Sketch from Midnight Madness #100
- Top Tip Tuesday #30 - open challenge. My Top Tip this week: I usually keep my unmounted stamps in their original packaging and keep with it a stamped version of the same image (just stamp it onto plain c/s and cut out tight to the line) - that way you'll always know where it is when you want to mask your image.
- A Spoonfull of Sugar #148 - Lets Celebrate

9 comments:
Gorgeous card Lynne :-) I would say the parasol is coloured perfectly and so is Tilda :-) I love the green/ purple colour combo too and the little butterflies are very pretty :-)
Luv
Lols x x x
Glad you finally inked her up, it came out GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs
Debbie
Awww....she is adorable, Lynne! Your colors are so pretty together - love that shade of green! Great job, and good luck on the challenges!
You've recreated this sketch so perfectly. I love your sweet image and the butterflies. Superb job coloring the little girl. Your papers and coloring match so wonderfully!
Thanks for joining us again at MMSC.
~Renee
Midnight Madness DT
Beautiful card, lovely colour combo :o)
Jackie xx
What a lovely card - had gone off the Tilda stamps but she is really cute.
I just love your card! Tilda is so cute! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge. I can't wait to see your next creation.
Valerie
Priscillastyles Design Team
Beautiful card! Fabulous coloring and I think her parasol is just perfect. Love the color palette you chose.
I think the parasol is colored just right. Very cute Japanese Tilda. Great tip you left for Tip Top Tuesday, too.
Post a Comment