This card is the BIGGEST card I've ever made. Its for a friend in work who I've worked with for 20 years who decided to take her redundancy (rather than go through the restructuring process ... can't say I blame her!!) so I made it A5 size so there's room for everyone in work to sign it. I was a bit stuck for papers as I always buy the smaller size DP's (I've only got a little guillotene and can't cut large papers), so this was the only choice of paper I had! It's been sitting unloved in my stash for a couple of years now, but I think it turned out OK. She'll love it anyway as she's cat-crazy!
Stamp from Lili of the Valley, kitties coloured with copics, and horseshoe paper pieced. Marianne Design swirl die. Martha Stewart butterfly punch and edge punch. Woodware flower punch. Gems and buttons from stash. Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder. Silver peel off letters.
- Stamptacular Sunday #105 - buttons, bling and bloom
- Catered Crop FTR9 - from the recipe I chose polka dot paper, bling, buttons, ribbon, ribbon on buttons, circles, scallops, swirls
- Colour combo inspired by Color Throwdown #136 (though I should have used a lighter shade blue)
- Creative Inspirations #106 - punches and dies
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- CRAFT #97 - animals / pets

16 comments:
gorgeous!! love that image, it's so adorable!!
Fi
x
Well congratulations to Alice on her retirement. Love the card you did for her. As for your weather..YEAH!!!!! Beautiful day here as well
Hugs
Debbie
This is such a gorgeous card.. Im sure Alice will love it!!
Hugs, Linda
Oh my Lynne what a super fun and ADORABLE image, love this color scheme!!!! What a great creation girly!!!! Hope you are having a great weekend!
Such a bright fun card....I am sure this card will be well received. That patterened paper is very sweet. Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenges, we hope to see you again soon. Bron :D
Awww these kitties are so cute!
It's a great card,she's gonna love it.
The weather is the same here, i think more barbecue on the program :) Let's hope it continues,specially with the kids on holidays.
Have a great sunday!
Hugs xx
Fab card - I love the colours :-) And those flowers with the buttons are lovely! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Oh!! I Love your Crad!! Very nice colours and loooove the image!!
Thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!
Hugs ~ Tine
Fab colour scheme and love the image!!!thanks for sharing it with us at CRAFT.
Kerry x
What a sweet card for your coworker! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown with us!
So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge!
Ah U did a fantastic job! It's adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us at Catered Crop.
Oh my gosh, this is super cute! I love,love, love LOTV stamps. Great dp and coloring too! 8-)
I'm sure the retiree was be happy with this adorable card. After all these years, she deserves a BIG card. LOl
So adorable!
Post a Comment