Saturday, 16 April 2011

Quirky Qwerty


Well I had a lovely time at the craft show today, and managed not to use any of my new goodies on this card! (And I forgot to take a pic before I had them all tidied away Doh!)  There wasn't too many 'bargains' about, though I still managed to give my big purse a bit of a hammering!  Hopefully I'll get a wee play tomorrow and show you some of my new goodies.

I learned to type on one of these many moons ago ... it was always a total nightmare if you made a mistake, (especially if you were making a copy with that horrible carbon paper)  Though I'm convinced that NOT having spell check wasn't actually a bad thing!
 
This wee typewriter is a digi from Pink Petticoat and the paw print DP is a freebie from Scrapbookscrapbook.com  
Typewriter popped up on dimensionals and the little sheet with the sentiment partially popped up too.  Coloured with copics, clear gloss added to the keys and red stickles to the accents on the typewriter and the centre of the flower.  Red gem on sentiment from stash.

10 comments:

Patti J said...

Ha ha ha! Carbon Paper! Oh, do I ever remember that nasty stuff! Always had white clothing on when I had to use it, and ALWAYS managed to touch white clothing with dirty hands! Lol...thanks for the memory - what a darling card! Too much fun, my friend!!! Glad you had a good time! Hugs...

melsanford said...

Fab card - love the papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Jackie said...

Brilliant card :o)
Jackie xx

Laney said...

Super card!!great layout too!!Thanks for joining us for this months challenge at Bling it On hope to see you next time too
hugs
laney

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so darling! Oh my gosh, that typewriter is to die for! Love the coloring on it!

We are so glad you joined us at Use it Tuesday this week!

Benzi said...

Oh, aren't we glad that typewriter is a thing of the past for us? How would we ever get comments made? LOL
Are you saying you emptied your purse on your shopping excursion? Ha
Love your card!

Jenny said...

Great card and love the typewriter, might have to buy that image too :)
Jenny x

RoseC said...

Lynne, your typewriter image looks wonderful on this great card. So glad to see your entry at Copic Creations. ~ Rose

thescrapmaster said...

Really cute!!
Hugs,
Samantha
Use it Tuesday Co-Owner
SP and Company

Shell said...

Lovely card hun, Thanks for joining us at Bling It On this month.
Shell xx