Monday, 11 April 2011

Who's a happy bunny?

       







Well I'm a happy bunny (kinda!)  I got an emergency appt with the dentist and am now minus one tooth and a whole lot'a pain!  Not exactly the best result ever, but hey, I couldn't stick another night of toothache and at least it was one of the back ones that isn't on show! 

Oh I'll probably be MIA for the rest of the week ... I've my interviews on Friday so any positive vibes, etc you can send this way will be most appreciated!!   Soooooooo NOT looking forward to them!

This card is for my wee nephew and I used a High Hopes bunny stamp, coloured with promarkers and loads of stickles added.   I had thought of putting 'happy Easter' on the wee sign but it was too big, and the only other sentiment I had that fitted was 'smile' ... it was only afterwards that I thought I should have put his name there ... Doh!  Oh well, he'll not care, especially as its being accompanied by an Easter Egg!

21 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Your card is just so cute with that stamp, and the colours are So cheeerful! Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week.
Love and Hugz
Jen
MMSC DT

jaine drake said...

Such a sweet sweet image. Cute card Lynne. Thanks for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley this week.

Tine said...

Hi Lynne. I am sure your nephew will love his card (though knowing little boys, will possibly appreciate the choccy egg more! LOL). Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers with your lovely card.
Tine :)

Sharon said...

Cute bunny stamp and I like the added bling of the stickles.
Thanks for joining us at Let's Ink It Up easter challenge.
Stamping Hugs,
Sharon G.

LINDA said...

What a darling card.. Love the little bunnys..Hugs, Linda

Debbie said...

Oh you poor dear.. I feel your pain... And don 't worry only good vibrations on the 15th. I'll sing that song all day long if it helps..

As for Your card it is adorable your nephew will love it.

Hugs Debbie

Benzi said...

Oh no, tooth pain is a terrible thing. Glad it is over for you.

So, the time has finally arrived for those interviews. I just know they'll go well.

Cute card for your nephew and I am sure he'll love it AND the Easter egg.

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is adorable. Love your take on the sketch.
Pat
"priscillastyles" DT Member

Unknown said...

Awww what a fun fun card, love the stamp, so cute xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, beautiful card Lynne. Good luck with the interviews.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

Fab card, good luck with the interviews :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Super adorable creation, I am sure your nephew will love it. Thanks for sharing with us at LIIU, good luck, Hugs Suzanne.

Hope your feeling better after your dentist visit.

coldwaters2 said...

Lol oh Lynne this really does make you smile that image is super I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Mel said...

Oh Lynne

Loving this! Its just so fab and fun! The papers are so funky!
Sending hugs for Friday but I know you'll be fine!!
As for the tooth, I so understand how you feel! I had to get a back tooth out last year, the pain was unbearable! The only problem was the tooth broke taking it out and the root was nearly 6cm, so ended up with mini op to remove! Was black and blue for weeks! But the relief was worth it!
Hugs Mxxxx

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

what a fun card-great coloring! thanks for playing with sarah hurley challenges :)

sarabeth

melsanford said...

Cute card - love the colours. Glad you managed to get your toothache sorted! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Brenda Brown said...

What a fabulous card Lynne, so bright and cheery. It's perfect for our Easter challenge at LIIU, thanks for sharing it with us.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne sorry not been over for a while hope you are well, love this Fun card for your wee nephew he will be chuffed to bits a gorgeous make
Hugs
Sarah x

Tanya S said...

Awwwe this card is adorable.There is no way he won't like it,it's just too cute.Thanks for joining us at HH!!

Lacey Stephens said...

Wonderful card. I love you paired these images together. Thank you for playing along with the High Hopes Challenge. We have another fun one for you today!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT Coordinator