Friday, 15 April 2011

Good News.....!

Well the dreaded day of interviews arrived today .... I don't think I've ever been so nervous or tense in my life and thought I'd made a total hash of them .... but then I was told I'd been successful and got to take my pick (...of course I chose the better paid one!!!)  I burst into tears when I was told the good news .... God knows what I would have been like if it had been bad news!

So THANK GOODNESS all that is over, and thank you to everyone for your good wishes.

And its gonna be a good weekend as I'm for the craft show in Belfast tomorrow .... so if you see me tootling about in a pink coat come over and say hello (I'll be the one laden down with goodies hee hee!) 

Right, I'm off to crack open the beer! .... have a good weekend!

(I'll see you back here on Sunday for the new Dream Valley challenge if not before)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
Congratulations chum on your new job, well done you!!! and a no better way to celebrate by going to craft show I will be there too tomorrow will look out for you give me a shout too if you see me first lol' enjoy your beer have a super weekend lots Hugs
Sarah x

Benzi said...

Oh, Lynne.....yippee for you! I know you were so stressed out over this but just look how wonderful it turned out. I know those were tears of joy and relief. I think I can just imagine how you felt.

Now, you and your pink coat can have a blast at the craft show tomorrow. Wish I could be there and give you a big congratulatory hug. Have fun!!!!!!

Claire said...

That's excellent news Lynne, I know how much this was stressing you out - having been there myself and you seem to have ended up in the same position I had been in and offered 2! Isn't that great. Enjoy the weekend and have a good ole drink to celebrate. Hugs, Claire x

Patti J said...

So happy for you, my friend! I wish I could be at the show tomorrow, I'd buy you lunch to celebrate! Enjoy that beer - it's well deserved!!!

Emma said...

very happy for you indeedy sounds like a great result for you...hope you ahe enjoyed your beer well deserved!
Enjoy your craty splurge xx

Debbie said...

So glad everything worked out

Hugs
Debbie

MagsB said...

Great news! Congratulations! And have a fab time at the craft show, too!

luv, Mags x

debby4000 said...

Congratulations and thank goodness its over for you.
luv
debby

Jackie said...

Oh that's brilliant news, Congratulations :o)
Jackie xx

melsanford said...

Congratulations! That's fab news :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Mel said...

Woop woop!!
What did I tell you! I knew you would be fine and get the job! That my girl hee!!
Hope your having a great time today! So jealous, could go a wee spending spree hee!
Remember the pics of your goodies!
Hugs Melly xxx