(Do you remember when fire engines actually went nee naw nee naw? instead of the impossible noise they make now LOL!!!!)
This is another wee Bugaboo freebie from a few weeks ago. I've used my Star die from Sissix that I bought ages ago in their sale and is much neglected! I always find it really hard to use, but I think it looks OK here along the bottom border.
Recipe: The usual blob of glue! Promarkers. Red bakers twine. Black gems. Sissix border star die. Tim Holtz embossing folder. Unknown sentiment stamp. Hand stitching.
- Sketch from Sketch n Stash #59
- Simon Says Stamp .... Emboss it
- Daring Cardmakers - Speaking Professionally (make a card with a profession on it)
- Your Next Stamp #40 - Texture it

12 comments:
hehe! I love this, what a great image and it's just the thing for The Daring Cardmakers' All
in a Day's Work this week, thanks for joining in.
CUTE :D
Love the nee naw! :D Love, love, love your interpretation of the sketch too! Awesome jobbie, love those stars too :)
Can I have a beer please ;)
enjoy movie night
xxx
Cute!!!! Jo x
That's a gorgeous image, very cute! (I remember fire engines making that noise. I'm also old enough (just!) to remember when Road Rollers were called Steam Rollers!!! I still call them that, and my family laughs at me!)
It's a sweet card, and I really like the star border, too! Enjoy your film and the beer!
luv, Mags x
Fantastic! Absolutely love that image - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.
Lynda xxx
Great little card - love your embossing and your bright zingy colours, thanks for joining us at Sketcn Stash this time around, juliexx
this is so cute lynne...great take on the challenge...hugs kath xxx
Love your card!
Thanks for joining in with DCM!
Happy Easter!
Lynne, this is so cute!! I love the Easter frog too!! Just darling!
I wish you and your family a happy Easter!!
Fab card! luv the colours ...Thanks for joining us at S n S ...good luck!
xx Lizzy xx :)
Oooh, that is cute Lynne :0) Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at DCM this week. Happy Easter from:
Zuzana x x
What a cute fire truck image. Yep, you really know when a fire truck is anywhere in the vicinity with that blaring siren and horn.
Glob of glue... you are too funny.
Love your card.
Post a Comment