Sunday, 10 April 2011

Easter Lillie

Ohh booo hooo, I think the Toothache Fairy has stolen my mojo ... this wee card took AAGES to make and looks nothing like what was in my head!  Roll on Tuesday for my dental appt is all I can say! 

This cute duckie is one of Stitchy's digis ... get your Easter Lillie HERE.  Though I'd started with my red theme so coloured the flowers as if they were tulips.
Image popped up on dimensionals and coloured with copics (butterflies and flower centres coloured to match too).  Woodware flower punch embossed with swirls and BG embossed with swiss dots folder.  Sentiment from Simon Says Stamp.  Clear gloss added to Duck's beak, feet and little bow.

26 comments:

Emma said...

lovely card hun nice and bright and eastery!
hope your mojo returns soon and hope the dentist goes ok xx

Anonymous said...

Your card is fab! Don't worry your mojo is not far :))
Hope all goes well at the dentist. I know how it feels to have toothache, not pleasant at all.
Hugs xx

Dawn said...

Lynne,
Your wee card is quacking!
Nothing wrong with your mojo I'd say!
On the other hand I hope your toothache is sorted out soon!
Thanks for joining us over at The Crafty Pad in our Spring Challenge ducky!
Good luck in your challenges!
Hugs
:Dawn xx

Claire said...

Great card hun, love the duck, so cute! Hugs, Claire x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynne
A gorgeous card such a cutie,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz this week,
hugs Dianne xx

Patti J said...

Lynne, you silly girl - this card is cute as can be! Love everything about it!!! Great image, fabulous coloring, and awesome layout! Hugs...

Debbie said...

Sorry you have a tooth ache :( Boo Hoo for sure.. As Far as your card goes, doesn't look like you lost your mojo to me!!! Love it

Hugs
Debbie

Curly said...

Oh my word this is very a beautiful creation, and such a lovely design and layout,

Thanks for sharing with us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge: 129
Our Feathered Friends,

Good luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :) x.
SCSC DT

Jackie said...

Fantastic card, bright and cheerful :o)
I am off to the dentist this morning, good luck with your visit.
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Oh fabulous card Lynne, love the ducky image and colours.
luv
Debby

Janette said...

Morning Lynn, Love your card, it's such a fun and happy image, thankyou for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

Zuzana Obert said...

Wow Lynne this card is quacky - ducky fabulous :0) Thank you for sharing with the Draw a Bird challenge on DCM this week. Hope that your tooth will be ok!

Zuzana x x

Kathy said...

Just Ducky! Thanks for sharing with The Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda said...

Awwww it's lovely and such a fun card - love that cute little ducky. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

CraftyC said...

Your card is so sweet Lynne. Love the cute image and embossed background
Clairexx

Bea said...

What a cute card :o)

Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter this week

Bea

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute card Lynne! Great blog makeover too, Jo x

aqualeiga said...

Oh this is just darling! Love the CAS style and the splash of vibrant colours! Thanks so much for joining our Spring challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week.

PS Hope the tooth is fixed soon!

Hugs, Ali x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is totally fabulous what a super cute image and I so love the colours and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Benzi said...

So darling. Love the ducky and those pretty flowers. I see one of your challenges was draw or stamp a bird....I would have to choose stamp EVERY time.

Kim said...

This is so adorable. Beautiful spring card. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

Lythan said...

that is such a sweet image! Thanks for joining in the Draw a Bird challenge with Daring Cardmakers this week:)

Samm said...

What a little cutie!!! sweet...

Thanks for joining in with DCM this week!

Samm
x

melsanford said...

Beautiful! Fab image. Love the embossing :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Unknown said...

I think this card is just Gorgeous Lynne I love this colours together such a fresh pretty card it's fab chum, Hugs
Sarah x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Lynne,
This is too cute. I love your card & the fabulous image. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafters this week.
Hugs,
Andie xx