Its challenge time again over at Dream Valley ... and this week it couldn't be easier!
Our theme for challenge #08 is simply Stamp Something ... so make a card, scrapbook layout or whatever takes your fancy, just make sure you stamp something! There's fab prizes up for grabs from Papermaze and Funky kits .... so pop over to Dream Valley to upload your card and have a peek at the DT's lovely creations!
We're also having a DT call ... so if you fancy joining our lovely team add your details to the linky thing ON THIS POST at Dream Valley.
For my card I've used one of High Hopes new robot stamps (check out High Hopes blog for a list of stockists) - coloured with promarkers, added some bling to his eyes and a few accents of red stickles. I also stamped a couple of tickets from Whimsy and die cut using one of their ticket dies. Added some gold stars and peel off sentiment and borders. Paper from Dovecraft.
Other Challenges:
Charisma #21 - Boy oh Boy
Top Tip Tuesday #35 - use at least 2 stamps
My time to Craft #142 - use a die cut
8 comments:
What a great image, I love his roller skates! This is such a fun card!
luv, Mags x
What a fab robot! Love the layout and those fab papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
So gorgeous card Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a cute little robot, he can bring me a cake anytime, lol. Great card.xx
Stunning card!
I love this wee guy and like Jack says he can bring me cake, will maybe Crisps not being that into cake hee!
Hugs M xxx
What a cute robot. Looks kind of like a carhop I had a day or two ago when I went for a sandwich..except mine was on skates. Can you believe there is such a place anymore? I like that you put the sentiment on that ticket. Fun, fab card!
What a fun card, Lynn, looks great. CoB
Fabulous robot. Wish I had one of those. Makes a great male card.
Lin xx
Post a Comment