Monday, 16 May 2011

Lucky Ducky

Ohhh wouldn't you love to be sitting on a huge stack of pressies like this lucky duck!  I usually pop this Penny Black stamp up in staggered layers, but just kept this one nice and simple.  Coloured with promarkers, some stickles, clear gloss and smooch illuminate, couple of punched flowers and butterflies, and die cut swirls to finish.  Nice and simple and quick!

13 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW Lynne love your lucky ducky, such sweet colors and lovin those added flourishes!

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne,
Great image hun and am loving those flourishes and butterflies too.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Darlene said...

Oh my stars ... this ducky is so cute Lynne!!
Thanks SO MUCH for sharing this awesome creation with us over at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! I just can't wait to see what you create next challenge ... hope to see you then!

Darlene
"priscillastyles" DT

Reneé Matarese said...

How cute. I love the little duck. You chose all of my daughter's favorite colors! Your coloring is great and I love the little flourishes. Thanks for sharing with us at Midnight Madness sketch challenge. I always enjoy seeing your creations!
~Renee
MMSC DT

Helen said...

Awww...cute card - love the zingy colours!
Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

America said...

What adorable image for a very cute card design! Thanks for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge! Hope to see you next time! :)

Crystal said...

How cute!! I love the little duck perched at the top. Great flourishes and butterflies too. Thanks for playing along with Paper Sundaes Birthday Celebration Challenge :)

Kath Stewart said...

one lucky ducky indeed lynne...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday... hugs kath xxx

Saskia said...

Lovely card! :)

Riet said...

So gorgeous Lynne,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Love the fab image and the bright colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Benzi said...

Ooh, I wonder what is in those presents. Probably not crafting supplies. LOL Really cute, Lynne. The swirls are fab.

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, cute card.
luv
Debby