How's this for a CAS card on quite a complicated sketch! Once I got my head around it, it's quite a good one for using up all your wee scraps. Image from Lili of the Valley, coloured with a mixture of promarkers and copics. Martha Stewart butterflies, a couple of gems and that's it basically!- Sketch from Crafts 4 Eternity R#18
- Lili of the Valley #95 - animal antics
- Sweet Stampin - childhood memories (I always loved 'colouring in' when I was a child, I think it's why I like card making so much!!)
10 comments:
You've done a great job with the sketch and you're image is coloured beautifully. I can remember how much I loved colouring in when I was a girl! Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x
super cute image Lynne..I too remember colouring in those great big jumbo pads!! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.
Fi
x
Fantastic card, very cute image :o)
Jackie xx
Fab card. love the image and the colours in the background. The doodled stitches work really well :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
So beautiful card Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
You make this look so easy!!
I tired and totally failed this sketch but you turned out something fab!
I love it honey!!
Hugs Melly xxx
Its gorgeous Lynne, love your little bunny and what a great take on our sketch;) Thanks for playing along with us at C4E this week.
Pinky
What a cool sketch and it does look complicated. But, you did a 'wow' job. Love it!
really cute card, love the colors .thank you for joining us at C4E
Michele S.
Fabulous card Lynne! Glad you got to grips with the sketch :) Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x
Post a Comment