Sunday, 15 May 2011

A turquoise doggy!

I found this DP when I was rooting through my stash ... I printed it off ages ago from http://www.scrapbookscrapbook.com/ and thought it would make a fun BG for a doggy image (this one's from Stampin Up 'Ruff Day')  Coloured with a promarker and smooch illuminate added to his white patches; black enamel added to his nose.

18 comments:

Riet said...

So beautiful card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This is very sweet! Thanks for playing along with Speedy's Friends!

MagsB said...

Oh how cute! I love the googly eyes, and the bp is just such fun!

luv, Mags x

Dotty Jo said...

Great card Lynne, love the colour! Work is hell right now - so much pressure. Hope it works out ok for you, Jo x

Anonymous said...

Lynne, this is absolutely adorable!!
I love the color!!!

Crystal said...

This is as cute as can be Lynne, LOVE this pup!

Anonymous said...

Awww this is too cute!
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute lynne.
luv
debby

Saskia said...

Great card!!! :)

Jackie said...

Fantastic fun card :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Hi There.

Great card, love the blue, hehehe image is great..

Thanks for joining us at CYDA.

Huggies Angel

Winnie and Patty said...

What a cute little doggie card!!! And I love the goggley eyes! Great job. Thanks for playing along with us at Speedy the Cat's Friends challenge this week!

KraftyKoolKat said...

How adorable. I love the matching papers. Thank you for joining us this time at CYDA.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

redwasher1 said...

What a sweet adorable card!!! Love the blues!!
Thanks for sharing it with us at Speedy's Friends.

Sarah said...

Awww, such a fab card Lynne! Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Days Away, good luck with the challenge x

melsanford said...

Awwww - so sweet! Love the cute image and the fab pawprint paper :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh..how cute.....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends

Benzi said...

Now, that is one cute doggie. And, I love the dp you used...it's perfect.
Does Ruby know you're making dog cards? LOL She may want to help.