ETA: I got Top 5 at Crafty Cardmakers
It's been a really yeuchy day here ... started raining this morning and barely stopped all day. So I was pleased to see that there's a few summery challenges out there in blogland, cause it certainly is NOT summer here IRL!Coloured this wee image from Your Next Stamp with promarkers, popped it up on dimensionals and then popped Ellie up again. I don't think you usually get dragonflies at the beach, but I had a big empty space that needed something !
Added orange stickles to the little starfish, smooch illuminate to the bottle, clear gloss to the sunglasses, Tim Holtz embossing folder, dragonfly buttons, clear gem to the flower on her hat.
- Allsorts #104 - picture inspiration
- Stamp Something - beachy
- Stampin for the Weekend #9 - blue, buttons and bling
- Your Next Stamp #42 - pop it up
- Creative Card Crew - cute and girly
- Crafty Cardmakers #46 - embossing

15 comments:
very cute card lynne! i love the flower as the sun. I wish i was there too, although we've had nice weather for over a week!
Hugs xx
Lovely card, so sweet and cute!!
Maybe you can also enter at the Delicious Doodles Challenge. We're having a 'let the sun shine' theme! :)
Sweet greetings, Saskia
Gorgeous image! Love how you've done the sun and the fab embossing :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Too cute, love the embossing! Thanks so much for taking the challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Jenni x
I love your beach scene! Picnic Ellie looks like she's enjoying the sun! It's been rainy here all week so I'm ready for some nice hot sun too! Thanks for joining us for our YNS Pop It Up Challenge.
It's raining here too!!! but I love your beachy scene. Great job,
Hugs
Debbie
This is such a sunny, happy card! I love the embossing! Great job!!
luv, Mags x
Your card is soooo sweet. Thanks so much for playing along with the creative card crew.
Denise
CCC=DT
If you go, I want to go along. There's no place like the beach. Your card is super! What a beach babe. Ha
Really cute and summery, Lynne, and nice to be thinking of summer if you've had some yukky weather. I wanted to make a card for this challenge because that inspiration photo is so gorgeous, but not sure I'll get round to it.
Oh and thanks for the heads up about Cupcake....I logged in to check the latest challenge and found that scrummy bakers twine was mine all mine! lol. I also found that I had an extra sheet of paper in the latest Prima pack I bought, so that's what I call a lucky day, he he. Have a good week, petal. CoB
What a super card Lynne and a really great take on the theme.
Thank you so much for joining in my photo inspiration challenge at Allsorts this week and and good luck with the challenge and blog hop.
B x
This is an adorable creation. Thank you so much for entering the SFTW and Allsorts challenges with this card and good luck!
great idea to do swirl embossing for the sky! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Aww how super cute is this!
That wee girl just look fab at the beach!
Hopefully come the end of August that will be me!!
Hugs M xxxx
Lovely card you have made!
Thank you for taking part in our SFTW challenge.
Hugs Sabina
Post a Comment