I paper pieced my crazy bunny using some Echo Park DP scraps and then paperpieced his teeth and eyes too.
Sentiment is an oldie from Stampin Up.
- Sketch from Papertake Weekly
- Simon Says Stamp - anything goes (they have a fab hop on this week with an AMAZING stash of goodies for the winner!)
- The Pink Elephant TPE114 - paper piecing

13 comments:
Awww...so adorable, Lynne. Looks like bunny has had one or two too many M&M's. :-) Love that cute paper on the bottom and the little carrot at the top. Hoppy day!
How cute cute Lynne!!!! Absolutely ADORABLE!!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/
Tooooo Cute for words!!
Thanks BUNCHES for playin along with the teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!
Thank you for joining my teamies and me on the Bloghop from the Stamp-tember bloghop...your creation is fabulous. Hugs Terry xxxx
This is just to cute.. Love the papers.. Hugs, Linda
What a super fun card ! I love the bunny and your fabby papers !
Thank you for joining us in the Simon Says Stamp-tember Challenge and Hop !
Hugs,
Jo x
Awwww - so cute! Love the sentiment :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Gorgeous card Lynne :-) the image is just sooo cute :-)
thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp-tember Hop and the PTW :-)
luv
Lols x x x
Hi Lynne, such a fun card, I love that you downed tools with the painting to play with your stamps, lol. CoB
Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly
Love your fabulous cute card Lynne.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby
So cute! Something I might like to get into...especially after looking around your blog :)
http://girlfriendsarelikeshoes.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment