Sunday, 18 December 2011

Almost there...!

I'm almost finished my Christmas cards, hurrah, just another one or two and that's me!  And I'm off work now until next year (doesn't it sound great when you say it like that LOL!) so I've plenty of time to get the last few finished.

19 comments:

Susie Little said...

I love your cute li'l doggy! Thank you for playing at Sketch Saturday!xx

Wendy said...

Awwwww so sweet, gorgeous card...Thanks for joining us at Divas by Design.
Wendy xx

Dorte said...

Cute little Christmas dog, lovely colours you have used for your card. Thanks for joining our Y for Yippee challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time and good luck. Dorte x

Claire said...

Another gorgeous card. Love the doggy - so cute. Hugs, Claire x

MagsB said...

You know, I just have to get hold of this sweet stamp (once I'm allowed to shop for craft things again!) because you've shown just how versatile he is! Need I say that this is another adorable card?!

Stay warm, hun!

love Mags B x

Anonymous said...

Awww cute little dog and your papers are lovely.
Have a great week
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Oh adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Ani said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along at OSCC this week and good luck!
Ani, OSCC DT Member

Lisa Jane said...

what a cute little image and gorgeous colours
Thanks for joining us at DIva's by design for our Merry Christmas challenge
Lisa x

Helen said...

Awww...so cute!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

SVIT said...

Such a cute card! Thank you for playing along at OSCC this week! Good Luck!
Hugs,
Svit xxx

Benzi said...

Just the sweetest...love Ruby and those dots/circles/spots on the paper(whichever they are). :-)

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and give Ruby a nice bone for being good.

Oscar said...

Lovely card, I love the alternative colours used on your Christmas card. Thanks for sharing with us at the Daring Cardmakers this week. Merry Christmas! x

Pat said...

What a great sketch. Thanks for sharing it and for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.

Leah l'Orange said...

GORJE! the image is adorable, love the colours, and OMG, that purple twine is TO DIE FOR! thanks for sharing your sweet little project with the Charisma Galz this week! xo

Victoria said...

Awww cute! Lovely creation. Happy Christmas!

Janeen said...

oh so cute, enjoy your time off. Thanks for playing in Speedys Challenge. Hoping the holidays bring you peace and joy.

Sharon (glitterangel) said...

Fabulous card, love that doggie image. Thanks for joining in with the Daring Cardmakers, and Happy New Year!