Saturday, 24 December 2011

Happy Christmas

Wowee can you believe it's Christmas Eve already!  No white Christmas for us this year (...not that I'm complaining as it seems like no time since all the snow we had last year!)
Just a quickie post as we still have to give poor Ruby her Christmas bath, haven't mentioned it to her yet as she'll scarper to the bottom of the garden given half a chance!
Anyway, hope you all have a fab Christmas and that Santa is good to you!
Here's a wee pic of my crazy neighbour's houses ... there's a bit of a competition every year between them to get more and more lights!!

Card details: image from The Cats Pyjamas; Paper Smooches sentiment; clear gloss and glitter added to highlights on plane; misc DPs from scraps stash; coloured with promarkers.


11 comments:

Gro said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at PfP.

Hugs :o)

Anonymous said...

Wow al these lights!
Your card is fun.
I hope you had a great Christmas with lots of crafting goodies.
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

This is darling! Love the faux stitching on the banners, super cute! :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lynne, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your details are perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP for our Mega Christmas challenge and I hope Santa brought you lots of lovely goodies. Hugs, Denise x

Melissa Bove said...

Super adorable card!! Love all the banners! And your neighbor's house...Wow!! :)

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

Hugs...
Melissa

Benzi said...

Adorable and colorful card, Lynne. I love it!
Ooh, the dog I used to have never liked a bath and would tremble unti it was over. Rather pitiful. I guess poor Ruby didn't get to make a getaway. LOL

Oh, I remember your neighbor's house from last year...now, that is a lot of lights. Hope they turn them off by your bedtime or your bedroom is on the opposite side from them. :-)

Tracey McNeely said...

Wonderful card

Colleen Dietrich said...

This is so cute and fun, Lynne! I like that bunny's big ears, flying in the wind. ;)

Hope you had a Merry Christmas, and thanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

What a delightful card! I love all of the faux stitching! Wonderfully done! :D

Alma said...

How fun! I like that you turned the sketch on it's side and made it your own.

Jaclyn Miller said...

So stinkin' cute - I absolutely love all of those different sized banners. Thank you so much for playing along at The Play Date Cafe.