Saturday, 3 December 2011

SPARKY Snowdudes

Just a quickie post tonight .... movie night again, and tonight it's The Way (Greg's choice - I've no idea what it's about!)
This wee card was inspired by the photo inspiration at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge, though I forgot to add a splash of yellow somewhere!  I've embossed a couple of lines at the top of the white sentiment panel, but I don't think it shows on my pic.

19 comments:

Lisa T said...

I love those snowmen! They're adorable. Thanks for playing along this week at Totally Papercrafts!

melsanford said...

Gorgeous card! Those snowflakes are fab and I love the snowmen :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Kathleen said...

Cute card, those snowmen are just the sweetest.
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
Hugs Kat xx

Patti J said...

Movie night sounds like fun! Thanks for sharing another fun card - love this image - your snowfolks are adorable! Have fun tonight with your handsome man! Hugs...

Debbie said...

They are so so cute. hope you enjoyed the movies..

hugs
Debbie

Linda Beeson said...

Your card is so cute, love how you used the snowflakes to go along with the SPARKS challenge.

Unknown said...

Awww what a sweetie, I love your card and those cute snowmen xxx

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card with the cute snowmen!
Have a great sunday.
Hugs xx

Dotty Jo said...

This is great lynne! I've no idea why I haven't used this set myself yet as I bought it ages ago (well September/October). Hope you have a good Sunday, Jo x

Claire said...

Lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Cute snowman card! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ Bundle Up for Winter Outside Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz at http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Benzi said...

Sweet image and I really like all those big snowflakes. Hope you enjoyed your movie.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Lynne

What a lovely card the image is so cute!

Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Gaynor Greaves said...

Beautiful card, love all the details, thanks for sharing with us at MMCS keeping warm challenge, Gaynor DT :)

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

Aww cute snowmen!!! I love those snowflakes in the background too! : )

Thanks SO much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!
-Sarah

For More Opportunities:
*Follow Simon Says Stamp on Twitter
*Like Simon Says Stamp on Facebook
*Subscribe to Simon Says Stamp on YouTube

Audrey said...

Such a fun winter card! Love those snowmen! Thanks for playing along with the SPARKS challenge :)

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Lynne! I love the addition of the mustache, candy cane, holly and bird. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER fun card--love the snow flakes behind the snowdudes!!! LOVE that little birdie with the snowmen too:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)