I carried on with my 'snow family' theme with Greg's Christmas card and used my wee Lili of the Valley puppy along with my Paper Smooches snowdudes. Though I think the scale is slightly wrong and we ended up with a gigantic Ruby! (or else a very little me!)
It also ended up a bit pinker than it should have (how come I can't do a 'girlie' card when I'm trying to!!) but never mind, he loved it anyway!
Don't forget our Christmas challenge over at Dream Valley is ongoing until 7 Jan and there's LOADS of fabby prizes to be won.
- Totally Gorjuss #111 - for someone special
- Craft Your Days Away #35 - snowmen
- Speedy the Cat's Friends #86 Christmas card
- Paper Cutz #119 - hearts come home for Christmas
- Cards 4 Men - 2 - I've got 2 snowmen, 2 DPs and 2 hearts.
- Tuesday Throwdown #78 - for someone special
- Use it Tuesday #21 - holidays - my 'old' stash is my DP, I was a very good girl this year and didn't buy any new Christmas CP ... so I'm desperate to get it used up so I can go shopping for next year's LOL!
- ABC Xmas - Y is for Yippee Christmas is almost here
- Colour combo from Creatalicious #29 - purple, pink, green, white
16 comments:
This is just adorable.. I like how you put the images together.. Hugs, Linda
Gorgeous card Lynne, love the colour combo and fab image. Hugs, Claire x
Such an adorable card!! Love it!! Thank you for sharing with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!!! :)
How cute and so sweet, Lynne! The colors are terrific together. I really like the image. I LOVE that you have been a good girl and held off on buying new paper... gotta use that stuff up! I've refrained from going into the scrapbook store all season long. :) Thank you for joining us at Use It Tuesday! Happy Holidays!
Very cute image. I like the use of the dripping border punch. Thanks for joining Speedy the Cats Friends.
Lovely card, really cute image too! Thanks for joining in with us at ABC Christmas Challenge this time, Come play again soon, hugs Samantha :0)
Lynn,
Such an adorable card, I love the pink & purple!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Cutz Challenge:)
Too cute! I love your combination of images! Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck! Delphine xx
Great card for our Hearts challenge at Paper Cutz. Merry Christmas. NancyD
Way to use that hoarded paper. Thanks for joining us at Use it Tuesday-haven
Ha Ruby is too cute in that big size. Hey, I like your shade of lipstick. Great card for your dh and so glad he liked it...he better, right?
Oh, and thanks so much for playing with Tuesday Throwdown. I happened to see your name over at TT tonight as I was going through the people that joined us.
Fabulous card! Thank you for taking part in CYDA's Snowman challenge xx
cute, i like how the pearls add to the frosty look. enjoy the holidays with peace this season. Thanks for playing in Speedy's challenge
ADORABLE and such a sweet image!!! Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious!!
xx
Your card is beautiful. Thank you for joining the Creatalicious Challenges.
Hugs Audhild
Post a Comment