Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Whale Thanks

Ohh I'm going to have to go shopping soon, I don't have a single snippet of brown paper left ... I had to colour some white with copics for this ... and my markers are also conspiring against me again as my brown ran out just as I was finishing this!

I chalked my sky but it's really a fluke that the image panel fits in so nicely with the BG!  I'm sure I couldn't have done this intentionally!  I also added some sparkle to the water but it doesn't really show up in the photo.

13 comments:

Susie said...

Looks fab, Lynne- love your sky! Susie x

Debbie said...

Hey Lynne - super cute card, great image. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

Debbie
Merry Christmasxx

Dawn said...

Aw Lynne, such a great card! I love that image!
Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Benzi said...

I'll say that image panel fits in nicely. Wow!!! Maybe Santa will give you some new markers and brown paper....can't go long without either one.

Your card is adorable. Have a Merry Christmas, Lynne.

MagsB said...

Oh how maddening it is when things run out! I sympathise!

What a fun card! And how brilliantly your cloud paper matches the clouds on the image!

love Mags B x

Dotty Jo said...

Fab card, love the sky - looks perfect! Happy Christmas, Jo x

mixamatoasties said...

Great card.

Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin.

Merry Christmas.

x

brenda said...

That's so cute Lynne.

Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and have a lovely Christmas.

B x

Unknown said...

Awww how cute, what a fun image, love it. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. xx

Jill said...

gorgeous card thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

rudlis said...

Beautiful card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges Blog this week.

Anna-Karin said...

Stunning card! The sky looks awesome. Great take on the sketch! Happy New Year!

Tracy Heaton said...

Lovely creation! Thanks for joining us at MMCS
Best Wishes
Tracy x