Tuesday, 20 December 2011

SPARKS Triplet bunnies

Oh it was nice to make a card today just for the fun of it with no pressure of a Christmas deadline!
This one's for the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge.  I took inspiration from the photo for my colours, the googley eyes and for the same image x 3.

When I'd finished I wished I'd had the patterned bunnies looking in the direction of the other one, so I made another card just for the craic!

It was also good to get some little scraps of my hoarded Basic Grey papers used up (I think these use bits from 'Lime Rickey' and 'Cupcake')  I also used the tiniest leftover scraps to pop their feet up on dimensionals.  Waste not, want not!

16 comments:

Jay Gee said...

Very cute Lynne and a great way to use your scraps. I love the framing and the carrots instead of hearts are a fun touch. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)

Meggymay said...

Two realy cute, fun cards. Thankyou for joining us at TioT's this week.
Yvonne/Meggymay

Linda Beeson said...

These are seriously CUTE! Love the patterned little characters and great use of the SPARKS challenge too.

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our "Anything but a Christmas card" Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Anonymous said...

hahaha they are so funny! Love them.
Really great cards.
Have a great day Lynne.
Hugs xx

Scrapcat 1 said...

An excellent use of your scraps, love the bunnies.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Cardmakers.

Dotty Jo said...

Love those mad bunnies Lynne - such fun! Jo x

Sally said...

Aww, these bunnies did make me smile. My faves are the green ones. Thanx for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week.

coldwaters2 said...

Lol, these are such fun fabby images Lynne super colours.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Emily Leiphart said...

LOL, these bunnies are hilarious, Lynne! I love the patterned paper and the fun googly eyes. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Love crafts forever said...

Thank you so much for playing at OSAAT. Good Luck!
Hugs Nataliya

Nikki Byrne said...

So cute, fabulous cards. thank you for joining us at OSAAT for our anything goes challenge. Good luck and Merry Christmas, Hugs

NIKKI DT

Kelly said...

Your bunnys are too cute! Love your cards!
Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, Kelly (Guest DT member). Merry Christmas!

Tracey said...

I know how you feel about making cards for fun without the Christmas pressure - it's refreshing isn't it? I love your googley eyed bunnies. Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles Forum.
Tracey
x

fionalawlor said...

Hi Lynne,
These cards are fab! They are so fun and the googly eyes are so cute :) Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
Fiona x

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

SUPER SUPER cute cards--LOVE the hearts and hashmarks on your first card....love the second one with the carrots--you totally inspired me! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge:)