Sunday, 11 December 2011

Dream Valley Challenge #22

It's our last challenge of the year at Dream Valley, and its a good 'un if like me you've still cards to make for
Christmas!
As usual you can make anything you like, just as long as it's Christmassy (max 3 entries each)
Pop over to Dream Valley to upload your entry and see all the fab DT creations - we've some newbies joining our wee team so I can't wait to see what they've made!  Ohh, and did I mention there's LOADS of prizes to be won?!
This is our last challenge of 2011 - thanks for playing along with us all year, hope to see you on 8 Jan for a new one!

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Would that happen to be Ruby by any chance???? Cute! Jo x

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, I love that delightful little pooch :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love that little dog. xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Lynne.
Luv
Debby

Claire said...

This is a little cutie Lynne - love it. Hugs, Claire x

mags said...

Super card Lynne. Love that little cute dog. The card layout is great. Looking forward to working with you at Dream Valley.
Mags
x

Riet said...

So gorgeous,I love the image and your papers.


Hugs Riet.xx

Benzi said...

My goodness, this is just darling. Love your little pup and that pretty, plaid paper. Nice flourish, too.

MagsB said...

This is so cute - it's so nice to see such an unusual card shape, long and thin instead of square. (I wish I was long and thin instead of square - but the diet is waiting until next year lol!!) The little dog is so cuddlesome, it's so interesting to see all the varied cards you've made with this image. Inspiring!

love Mags B x