Anyway, I enjoyed making the snow-family card for my sister last week so much that I thought I'd make one for Mum with our immediate family. I've put all their names on in case they don't recognise themselves ... though my uncle has no excuse as he's the only one with a moustache IRL!
I had originally thought of adding the 4 dogs in the 'family' but I ran out of room!
- Paperplay Challenges #49 - snowmen
- Cute Card Thursday #194 - anything goes
- Winter Wonderland - let it snow
- Craft Your Days Away #35 - snowmen
- Totally Gorjuss #110 - let it snow
- Paper Sundaes #99 - anything Christmas
- Little Claire's Designs December challenge - family christmas
20 comments:
These snowmen are just adorable..I am glad that no one got hurt..Mother Nature can be scarey at times...
Hugs
Debbie
what a gorgeous and beautiful creation, thank you for sharing your lovely work with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
What a fabulous snowman family, and how lovely that the family names are on their scarves!
I hope the weather isn't so scarey for you, it must have been nerve-wracking seeing a chunk of a building blown off!
Stay warm and stay safe!
love Mags B x
What a great idea naming them, a very happy card :o)
Jackie xx
Ahhh Lynne these are gorgeous! What a cute little family :D
xxx
Terrific!!!! Your Mom will love it, Jo x
What a superb card, so fun and unique!! Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week!!
Oh this is just fabulous!!! Love how many snowmen you managed to get on her and how you used all the little extras!
This is what I call a very imaginative, fun, clever and so pretty card. Love that you put your family members on there. Your Mom is sure to love this card.
Wow! That is scary about the bank tumbling onto the car. So thrilled no one was in that vehicle.
What a beautiful card.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a fun idea. Love it. Thanks for playing at Wint Wonderland. I have some candy on offer. Marianne x
What a super card Lynne all those snow-people they look great.
Hugs
Lorraine x
HAhahaha!! Great image love it! lovely card, Thanks for joining in with us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)
Great job! Thank you for joining us at CCT
Hugs
michele
Look at that adorable bunch of snowmen. Love what you created. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay last week.
This is so adorable.. Such cute little snowmen!! Love it!! Hugs, Linda
Your snow family cards are soooo cute!
Hi Lynne
What a fabulous card - I love it.
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.
Hazel x
A great fun card. Cute image and lovely colours. Great finishing touches and embelishments.
Thank you for joining Little Claire blog challenge.
Fabulous card! Thank you for taking part in CYDA's Snowman challenge xx
Post a Comment