Saturday, 10 December 2011

Baby Butterflies!

Did I mention how far behind I am in my cardmaking?!  I'm still trying to get the cards made that I give as 'pressies' at Christmas, never mind finish my Chrissy cards!  Eek!

This one uses an oldie Penny Black stamp which I haven't used for aaaaages, and the sentiment is actually a silver peel off though it looks black here!

15 comments:

mags said...

Lovely card Lynne. Love the colour combo and that is such a cute image.
Mags
x

Benzi said...

Sweeeeeeet, Lynne! I love that teddy holding the blankie and sucking that thumb....awwwww

Unknown said...

Awww what a cutie, love the soft pastel colours.. and you are not alone in being late in your cardmaking xxx

Thanks also for joining us at Sweet Stampin xx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is so cute that Teddy is such a delightful little chappie the colours and design are super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Awww this is so cute! Love all your butterflies.
Have a great sunday.
Hugs xx

Debbie said...

Lovely card to show us over at Sweet Stampin. Debbiexx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely colours! Jo x

Claire said...

Aww this is so sweet - love the colours too. Hugs, Claire x

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Lynne.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kath Stewart said...

love this cute little bear lynne...gorgeous baby card..thanks for taking the time to join in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Andrea said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. Andrea x

PS Haggis our westie sends a woof x

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Really sweet card.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
Caroline xxx

xxxtglxxx said...

Awww, this is really cute Lynne! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card Lynne.
luv
Debby

Beth said...

Aww this is so sweet! Such a cute little bear and I love the pretty butterflies! Thanks for joining in with the Penny Black Saturday challenge this week!

Love Beth xx