Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Another Andrea special...!

Nothing from me tonight, but I thought I'd share this cracking cross stitch Easter card made by Andrea (my SIL)  Don't ya love their conversation .... "Get Cracking" and the reply "Peep!"
She doesn't have a blog (yet!) so on Andrea's behalf I'd like to enter it into the following:
Easy Craft Projects #9: Easter
Fussy and Fancy Friday #7: Easter
Cute Card Thursday #106: So Egg-citing

6 comments:

Micki said...

oh wow, I cross stitched a loooooonnnngggg time ago. This is adorable!!!!

Crystal said...

WOW Lynne this is GREAT I LOVE the cross stitching its fab!!!! Awesome card!

Unknown said...

Well done to your (SIL) Lynne, it's a lovely card, best of luck to her in challenges, cross stitch is beautiful but takes so long, your SIL needs a blog to show off her Fab creations, Oh' Lynne thanks for the link but see what you mean, not a clue, got into shop and that was it, they have no mouth either lol hehe take care chum
it's late should get to my bed
Hugs
Sarah xx

SCRAP TALK said...

Hoy Lynne,
What a lovely card! It is a real beautiful card! I love the cross stitch!
Have a nice day!
xxx
C.

Denise said...

Gorgeous little card - I started some cross stitch Christmas cards this year and never got them finished,I'm inspired now !

Anonymous said...

Adorable cross stitch chicks, lovely Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April