Aww, bless... how cute is this poor cold snowman! Its another of my new goodies from Saturday (from the Little Claire Designs stall), along with the lilac liquid pearls which I'd never tried before. Coloured with copics and stickles added to pink bits on the image and to the snowflakes. Ear muffs and carrot nose popped up on dimensionals.
There's a new Clean and Simple challenge blog - CAS-tastic Wednesday challenge - this week CWC001 is an open CAS theme
Little Red Wagon #24 is Dry Embossing - I used my cuttlebug snowflake folder
Paper Sundaes challenge #14 is to make a card with no people (well a snowman's not a 'person'!)
Sketch from Splitcoaststampers SCS 276

7 comments:
LOVE this little snowman! How cute. Clean and simple - yet wonderful.
Very nice card! I like the addition of the liquid pearls! Thanks for playing along with Little Red Wagon!
Wonderful Christmas card!! I love the colors and the liquid pearls are a fabulous addition! Thanks for playing along at CAS-tastic Wednesday!!
Very nice. Love all the little details. Thanks for playing along with us as LRW!
Great card!!! Your snowman is so cute!
so cute! love the liquid pearls and the poped up nose!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!
I love the sparkly earmuffs and the embossed background!! Great image choice for the Paper Sundaes challenge :)
Post a Comment