Sunday, 25 April 2010

Good Luck Cluck

Crazy 4 Challenges C4C34 is one with a difference - this week you get to CASE one of their DT. 
I chose this gorgeous card by Lynda Benden

I hadn't quite intended to paper pierce my edge, but I'd changed the tension on my sewing machine and the thread broke .. so I just carried on! 

Supplies: brown ink pad, green flower soft, copic markers, stars and dots from SU Nice and Narrow set. I'm not sure what make my stamp is (possibly Toodles and Binks?)

I'm also entering this card into the Stamp with Fun challenge #55: Animals

4 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely!!!! Jo x

Silli said...

So funny, love the image and the colors. Thanks for joining C4C!

Lynda Benden said...

This is absolutely DARLING Lynne! LOVE the image and your little button is perfect! Great job!

Vicki G said...

Sweet! Thanks for playing C4C with us

Vicki