Sunday, 18 April 2010

Version 2!


Same stamp as previously, same papers, same butterfly, different sketch!  This one is for the Sugar Bowl challenge #33, which comes with the added extra of flowers.

My girls are usually brunettes for some reason, but the Copic Creations challenge #26 is to colour black hair, so I had a go!

Supplies: Sugar Nellie Elisabeth Bell 'Bird House'; copic markers; clear gloss on flowers; green flower soft; sentiment from Simon Says; gold gems

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Fab card, love your colouring :o)
Jackie xx

Amy said...

So springy and cute! Love this card and I like seeing how different the stamp can look by just coloring her with different colors!

donna mikasa said...

Hi Lynne! Love your card and all the embellshments make it so special! Great coloring, too...

Lisa Jane said...

Beautiful card - love the yellow and blue colour combo
Great colouring
Lisa ;)

Anonymous said...

Darling card Lynne!! I just LOVE this sweet image and your card is beautiful!! That color combo looks so nice!
Thanks so much for playing along in the Sugar Bowl with us!
:)kathy

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne this is stunning for a start I just adore the colours and love that image just so beautiful these beauties look so different with black hair.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Jodi said...

What a gorgeous creation!! I just love the way you colored her and I love the butterfly too!
Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!!
Hugs
Jodi =)