Saturday, 22 October 2011

...and pretty in Pink!

I promise this is the last one of the night!
I've always admired Linda's amazing colouring skills, so thought I'd have a go using pencils, baby oil and paper stumps.  Bit more practice required me thinks!  But it was nice to get my pencils out for a change.

18 comments:

MagsB said...

Very pretty in pink! I like how the stripy paper echoes her stripy top!

(My daughter thinks your clock with the goldfish second hand is awesome, by the way!)

luv, Mags x

Crystal said...

AWWW Lynne this is sooo sweet, LOVE all the pink and LOVE the font of that sentiment!!!

Sharon said...

I think you did a wonderful job with your pencils! The image is just so sweet. Wonderful card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz Challenge!!! :)

Patti J said...

Your cards are just adorable, Lynne! Love the coloring, and the image is adorable! Love it!

Jackie said...

You have been busy today, your cards are all very cute :o)
Jackie xx

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely card Lynne - colouring looks fab to me! Jo x

NGCARDS said...

This is a brilliant card, thanks for joining in with our Monochrome Challenge this week at Creative Inspiration's Wednesday's Challenge Blog! xxx

Claire said...

And another adorable card, you were a busy gal. Hugs, Claire x

Debbie said...

Absolutely Fantastic!!!

Debbie

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Lynne! Love the pink and the image is coloured perfect.
Hugs xx

Tameko said...

Adorable card. Thanks for joining the Paper Cutz Challenge this week!

Benzi said...

I haven't used my pencils in a loonnng time. Probably wouldn't know how now. :-) You did a great job coloring. Love the stripes and you've made an adorable card.

Laura Davis said...

Precious!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Shell said...

I'd say this is very pretty in pink.....it's a stunner, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
Shell xx

Karen B. said...

Oh how super sweet and cute is this. Great coloring! Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word this is another gorgeous card love the papers and the image
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kryssi said...

superb coloring.
Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mel said...

Aww how cute is she!
The papers are just perfect with her!
Hugs M xxx