Sunday, 2 October 2011

Krafty chickens!

When I was at the craft show in Belfast last spring I saw this grid stamp and thought it looked like wire and would be good to use with my misc. chicken stamps ... and have never had ink on it till now! 

Another rubbish dark photo I'm afraid ... my green embossed paper is a lovely lime green and sparkly.  Sponged some clouds using Bev's cloud stencil which I love (here's the link to her template).  Coloured with promarkers and orange stickles added to their beaks and some flowersoft for the grass.  Also added a ribbon loop to the side with the wee scrap that was left over from making my bow.

Right that's me away now for a cuppa and settle down for the rest of X-Factor and then Downton Abbey, perfect Sunday evening viewing!

15 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Lynne :-) I LOVE the chickens ,,, sooo cute and the
grid is fab ,, love that design ,love the colours too ,,,, totally gorgeous everything ,,, LOVE it ,, can ya tell ! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Benzi said...

O.K, this is just too cute. Love those glittery beaks and wonderful clouds. Happy TVing. :-)

Claire said...

LOL what a great card - love that image. Hugs, Claire x

Christine said...

Fantastic card Lynne!! I love that background stamp. It does look like wire but it could be so many others things too. What a versatile stamp. Also love that stamp. I have one that is similar. Those chickens make me smile. Wonderful card!!
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine

Jackie said...

Fab card, I love those chickens. Two of them look like Christmas puddings on legs :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Lynne! Love the chickens, they are funny looking :) and your grid is fab.
Have a lovely week.
Still hot here, so this morning i cleaned all my windows downstairs, i was knackered! But now it is so shiny, can't stop staring at them, lol
Hugs xx

Virginia L. said...

Hi Lynn, this is a DARLING card! the loops in this card really adds some great interest to this design! Love it! Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Lynne.


Hugs Riet.xx

Lisa Elton said...

Great group of chickies Lynn!!!

Laura Davis said...

Adorable!
Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!
Laura

Karen B. said...

What a super cute card, and it is the perfect background stamp! Thanks for playing at CAS-ual Fridays!

melsanford said...

What a fab card :-) Love those chickens!!! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Jaclyn Miller said...

Those chickens crack me up! super fun and cute card. Thanks for playing along at CAS-ual Fridays.

Marybeth said...

This is adorable, love those chickens. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these turkeys! They are sooo cute! Great card:) Thanks for playing this week at CAS-ual Fridays!