Monochrome
Jodie very kindly sent me this Witchy Tilda recently, so I thought I'd try to go with a monochrome black theme (though a smidgen of green did creep in!)
Popped some wee plastic bats up on dimensionals, and a wee silver web in the corner. Also added some gems which I coloured black with my copic marker. Sentiment is from an oldie Stampin Up set.
Don't forget you've a fortnight to play along - make anything you like, doesn't have to be a card, just as long as it's monochrome ... you could win yourself a voucher from One Stop Card Crafts!
Challenges I'd like to enter this card in:
- Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge #154 - Halloween
- Crafts 4 Eternity #r39 - anything goes
- Crafty Catz #102 - things with wings
- Simon Says Stamp ... anything goes
19 comments:
Love it! Great coloring, and love the flourish up the side.
Fab card Lynne, great card which you have coloured fabulously. Hugs, Claire x
Excellent card, Lynne, I think your Tilda looks so cute in her halloween outfit. Great embellishing too. CoB
super card, great image, thanks for playing along with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol
Fantastic card :o)
Jackie xx
OMGosh this is a wonderful creation, beautiful colour theme and image , its just perfect for our challenge this week,
thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Challenge
Things With Wings and we hope you stop by next week and join in with the fun,
Good Luck with the challenge,
Hugs Bridget :0) x
Crafty Catz DT
So gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Stunning card, love those little bats. xx
Oh my word Lynne this is totally FAB, the design, colour and Tilda look truly wonderful, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Fab card!
That image is perfect against the papers and I adore the colour tones!
Fab sweetie
Hugs M xxx
Love the bats xxx
Witchy Tilda is so cute and ready for Halloween. I like that bit of green you slipped in there. Cute as can be.
Love this little Tilda Lynne. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us at c4E this week.
Pinky
Adorei. Está uma fofura!
Bjs,
Soninha
Love the monochromatic look of your card. Fabulous coloring which I know wasn't easy. Love the rest of the embellishments too.
Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
xoxo, Christine
Fab image!!! I love those bats too :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Hi
what a brilliant Halloween Card
thanks for joining us at SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE and good luck!
Hugs
Francesca
I love Magnolia and you have coloured it perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
Spooktacular card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x
Such a fun Halloween card and fabulous coloring!
Hugs
Carrie
Post a Comment