(Sorry, no chat in me tonight ... it's movie night and I'm rushing to get these uploaded, think its 'Source Code' on the play list)
- Colour combo from Play Date Cafe #104
- PaperPlay Challenge #42 - use black (I used black borders and black hair)
- My Time to Craft #162 - punches / dies
- One Stop Craft #154 - no designer DP
- Our Creative Corner - faces

12 comments:
Oh so pretty! Lovely colours and I love the simple flowers, they suit the image so well. Enjoy the film!
luv, Mags x
LOVE LOVE the purple Lynne!!!! What a cutie!
Oh how pretty! Great coloring! Love your clean and simple lines! So pleased that you could join us this week at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps!! We hope you will join us again soon!
Lovely - these stamps are so cute, jo x
Another gorgeous card, lovely image and fab colours. Hugs, Claire x
I am playing catch up, looks like I missed a lot.. Another adorable creation!!!!!
Hugs
Debbie
Gorgeous Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
Hugs Riet.xx
How perfectly sweet, that image is adorable and the flowers that adorn it are so charming! Awesome take on our colors! Thanks for playing along with us at the Play Date Cafe!
So sweet! Love your colors and the little brads you used to fasten her straps. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Our Creative Corner!
Just the cutest image evah, Lynne. And, what a cute sentiment. Love this sweet, sweet card.
I just love this little image---love your coloring and paper piecing! Beautiful card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)
This is absolutely beautiful Lynne, that image is so cute and adorable, the colours and design look super.
hugs
Lorraine x
Post a Comment