Coloured both with my pencils and baby oil, but I don't know if I'm using too much oil or the wrong paper but it's bleeding a bit and I hadn't realised that with the oil that dimensionals wouldn't stick to it!Ah well, here they are anyway!

Challenges:
Both:
- High Hopes #120 - ribbon, twine or lace
1st card:
- Sketch from ICS #137 (though my scraps were too wee so I had to add in an additional panel on the bottom)
- Wee Memories #73 - free for all
2nd Card:
- Sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches #117
- Fab'n Funky #95 - torn or distressed (I distressed my white edges with blue ink)
18 comments:
Two fab card hun. Hugs, Claire x
Both are adorable, the wave effect on the first one is beautiful.
Hugs
Debbie
Cute cards, both of them! I've always used Gamsol (a blending solvent) with my pencil crayons - it evaporates so it doesn't affect the finished product - I didn't know you could use baby oil.
Thanks for joining our distressing challenge at Fab N Funky this week!
These are both so adorable.. Hugs, Linda
What a gorgeous cards Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Ooh you've made two fun cards.
That fish stamp is so cute.
I like the wave effect on the first card very apt.
Good luck in the challenge.
Diane (Guest Designer, ICS) x
Both are real cuties, Lynne. I like that punched water.
Time is flying...yikes!
Fabulous take on our sketch! Thank you for playing at ICS XX
Lol, oh Lynne these are both fab and fun what a super image and I love the designs of both.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Amazing cards! The waves on the first card are fitting. Thank you for taking part in the ICS challenge. Good luck in the draw :)
What a fun image! Great cards! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!
Great, funny cards!!! :)
Saskia
Adorable cards...love the fun fish image! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Very adorable!Thanks for playing with us at High Hopes.Good Luck hun!
ADORABLE cards!!! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!
Both cards are really adorable! Love that image. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Totally fabulous card. The fish in the bowl is just too precious. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.
Just stunning honey!
They are so cute and love them both!
Hugs M xxx
Post a Comment