This is one of the first Stampin Up sets I ever bought, not sure where cupcake is from. Added clear gloss to the windows and glitter to the cupcake icing. Taylored Expressions stars dies. Echo Park DP (I think! ... too tired to get up and go look!) Silver peel off letters and some mini-bling to finish.
- Sketch from Card Positioning Systems CPS#238
- Friends of Speedy TV #01 - masculine card
- Simon Says Stamp ... anything goes
- Paper Sundaes #89 - lots of layers
- The Crafty Pad #141 - one for the boys

13 comments:
Fabulous card. I think the color of your truck is perfect. You have a lot of darker/brighter colors on the rest of the card. :-) Perfect!! I bet he will love it.
Very pretty card! Thanks for joining in the 'Layers' Challenge at Paper Sundaes this week
Hugs Julie P
LOVE that truck Lynne, this is an awesome card for Derek, such GREAT colors and papers too!
Hey Lynne, glad you came over to Speedy TV and played in our first challenge. The paper you used is just so adorable and well as theat paper pieced truck. Love all those big stars and the huge cupcake.
This is a great card Lynne! The cupcake is huge...compared to the truck :) Must be a big party!
Hugs xx
Fab card! love the truck and all the fab colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
This is great! I think the colours are just perfect!
Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at The Crafty Pad in our One For The Boys Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
This is a fab card hun - love the bright colours. Hugs, Claire x
Fun card, Lynne! :)
Hi Lynne,
love your wicked card, and that DP is fab! A perfect creation for our challenge this week at THE CRAFTY PAD, thanks so much for playing!
Hugs, Ali x
Wow, great card!!! :)
Fab card Lynne !!
thanks for playing along this week with us at The Crafty Pad !!
hugs Diane xx
Very cute, I the paper piecing and the star cutouts. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!
Post a Comment