I added the wee safety pins after seeing something similar done in Papercrafts magazine.
- Sketch from CPS #240
- Crafts 4 Eternity R#42 - metal embellishment (safety pins)
- Lili of the Valley #117 - Bingo (I used gems, distressing, pins)
- Wee Memories WMC73 - free for all

10 comments:
Awww such a sweet image and coloured beautifully. Love the layout and all the detail.
Diane xx
I just posted my card at LOTV and saw your lovely card. I just wanted you to know how much I liked it. It is so eye catching!
A-dorable! Love how her top matches the stripes on the card. What a sweet card, love it, jo x
Gorgeous card Lynne, love the image and bright colours. Hugs, Claire x
Brilliant card Lynne, love the safety pins! Thanks for joining us at c4E this week.
Pinky
So beautiful Lynne,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Lynne, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola
Lynne, this is so very cute. Love the stripes and those little safety pins.
Hi Lynne, just had a look at the other entries on LOTV and I found your gorgeous card. I love the use of the safety pins, and your image is coloured beautifully xx
A beautiful card, love the image and colours you have used. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Hugs Christine x
Post a Comment