Thursday, 29 December 2011

Sick Bunnie

I can't believe that tomorrow is Friday and that my 2 weeks off work is almost up already.  I had thought that I'd maybe get a chance to get my card stash restocked, but I've been too busy!

I think I've only had ink on this Lilli of the Valley stamp once before ... coloured him with promarkers; popped my bunny and the grapes up on dimensionals and added clear gloss to the grapes too.  I've also rediscovered my Sakura jelly roll starbust pen (which I used to colour the spoon) and I love and I've no idea why I ever neglected it!

Oh, by the way Paper Smooches have a blog hop on at the minute with peeks of their new release!

9 comments:

Benzi said...

What a precious image you used. I just love it to pieces. Great card and I'm with you on the Sakura jelly roll pens...love them.

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Lynne.
luv
Debby

Debbie said...

Lynne,this is so cute love those daisies on top. Happy 2012

Hugs
Debbie

Janeen said...

very cute card. goiing back to work is a bummer, though. time flies.
Thank you for entering Speedy's the Cat's challenge this week. Good Luck to you. Happy New Year

Claire said...

Gorgeous card hun, love the image. Hugs, Claire x

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is so cute and adorable what a lovely image I do like the colours you have used, super card.
Hugs and Happy New Year
Lorraine x

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

What a sweet & lovely card! Thank you for playing along with us at Wee Memories. :)Have a great New Year.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Adorable love the sweet image!!!!! Thanks for playing along with Wee Memories!!!!