Letters and heart from Paper Smooches. No idea about the fish, they've been knocking about my craft box for years!
Added some dots of clear stickles round the edge and black stickles to the fish eyes, but doesn't really show up in pic.
- Colour combo of blues and orange inspired by this fortnight's challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS
- Papertake Weekly - water water everywhere
- Tammy's Scrapin Corner #5 - anything goes + embossing
- The Crafty Pad #165 - Die Delicious
- Use it Tuesday #29 - anything goes


18 comments:
So CUTE! Perfect colors for the pic on your layout! Thanks for joining the SPARKS challenge this time around :)
How precious! Look at that smile..aren't they just the sweetest things on earth? My scrapbook days appear to be long gone after starting with these cards. Ugh!
Back to say thanks for the info on the Anita's stamp. I'll pass it along.
Such an adorable picture and a great layout! The PS alphabet is perfect! Thanks for joining us for the SPARKS challenge! :)
Hi Lynne isn't your wee niece a cutie indeed they so love the water!!
A fabulous scrap page chum, maybe the fishes came from that nursery rhyme...
12345..once I caught a fish alive :) tee'hee I know chum you get a week off work to do all the other work H/W...
hope you are enjoying your week off though.
Hugs Sarah x
What a fun layout and fantastic take on the inspiration photo - love your sentiment. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge :)
Lynne your neice sure is cute and just love the LO you have done with her !! Thanks for sharing it with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!
hugs Diane xx
Gorgeous page, what a cute photograph, I love your bubbles :o)
Jackie xx
This is super adorable. I so love this layout.
Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.
I hope to see you enter next week!!
Hi Lynne
I spotted your entry for Papertake Weekly. What an adorable layout and such a wee cutie! I'm also from NI so it was nice to see your blog! Kx
Awww she is a cutie, Lynne. Great page - I love all the water-themed ideas, perfect way to scrapbook the photo.
thanks for dropping by my blog and for giving me a heads up about my challenge win.....I had no idea I had been lucky, so reading your comment made my day! CoB
Adorable layout! Thank you for joining The Crafty Pad Just Die-licious challenge
Venus-DT
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
This is so gorgeous Lynne.
Hugs Riet.xx
Such a cute scrapbook page. Lovely photo.
Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly.
Jenny
Awww what a little cutie! Your page is perfect Lynne!
Have a great week-end.
Hugs xx
Ohh how cute is this! love the LO and the diecuts! Perfect for the challenge at The Crafty Pad this week :) Thanks for playing along with us.
This is definitely a cutie Lynne, the design and colours are a perfect choice to show that super image off.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Aww so cute I have a photo of my son in the bath with exactly the same expression...just too cute!!
Thanks for playing along with us at Use It Tuesday!
hugz
irini
Post a Comment