Coloured my wee HH mouse with promarkers and had a bash at adding some flowers. I've officially added 'flowers' to my 'Aarrrgh' list, along with buttons and swirls!! They always look amazing on other people's cards, but usually look pants on mine! ;)
Die-namics file tab die.
- Sketch from Card Patterns #163
- High Hopes #134 - purple madness
- Passion for Promarkers #146 - die cuts
- Crafty Catz #130 - anything goes
- Stamp Scrap and Doodle Saturday - Birthday
- Catered Crop Recipe challenge - B is for .... balloon!
- Crafty Pad #168 - April showers bring May flowers
ETA: I won High Hopes purple challenge with this card!


16 comments:
Lovely card, fab colour combination and cute image.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x
Colours look gr8, btw ur flowers really balance the pic out... TFS
Have a gr8 day
Julie
http://9-2-midnight.blogspot.com
This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours are fabulous. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x
gorgeous card lynne.i love the sweet image and fab pretty colours and details.
thanks for joining in my theme this week at PFP :D
xx coops xx
He's a cutie and the flowers look just fine to me! Jo x
Your creation is wonderful. Love the colors, flowers, just everything about it. Thanks for entering in The Crafty Pad Challenge this week.
Hugs
Joanie
Love those stripes...plus, the flowers, buttons, and swirls are great. So, take them off your 'Aarrrgh' list. LOL Great card and I like the tab.
Awwww! Such a cute card! Love all the purples :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
It's delightful Lynn! Thanks so much for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our April Showers Bring May Flowers Challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
Love these purples they are lush chum, and your flowers are beautiful great detail on this make...
Hugs Sarah x
How cute! Just love how you flipped the sketch. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!!
What an adorable card!
I love the purples. Great card. Thank you for playing along with us at Stamp, Scrap and Doodle Saturdays!
Hi Lynne this is gorgeous what a lovely cute image I love the colours and the striped paper.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Another very cute card, hun! Isn't that little mouse sweet? What lovely flowers, too, they look really good!
love Mags B x
So adorable! I love the sweet image you used.
I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.
~Cheryl~
**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**
Post a Comment