I got some of this fab fluffy stuff at the craft show and couldn't wait to have a wee play! I love it!
I also got a pack of the Spectrum Noir red markers, but they're taking a bit of getting used to!
Image from High Hopes - coloured with mixture of promarkers and Spectrum Noir. Silver metal stars from stash.
- Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #70 - Xmas but not 'Christmas' in the sentiment
- Secret Crafter Saturday challenge #183 - cute and fluffy
- Simon Says ... anything goes
- Catered Crop Recipe challenge - B is for Bone

16 comments:
Very pretty! Love the fluffy stuff and that DP is perfect! Can't believe you are on number FIVE already! Haven't tried the SN markers yet...I'm trying to pretend that I don't need them :) Hugs...
Wonderful card Lynne, love the sweet Santa image.
luv
Debby
Great Christmas card Lynne! pretty papers and sweet image.
Hugs xx
Love the mix of the paper and the image - fab card - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 70 - hope to see you again soon. x
A lovely selection of cards yesterday Lynne, all nice and colourful :o)
Jackie xx
Ah, Santa will be here again before we know it. Cute, cute card with some super fluff.
You've been busy this weekend. I'm playing catch up today.
Fab Christmas card - please keep making them. It might give me a kick up the bum to start before December myself! :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx
Awww'' Lynne love your fluffy stuff chum your wee Santa is gorgeous a gorgeous Xmas make, love it, and the way these weeks/months are flying by chrimbo will be here again before wee know it :)lol
Hugs Sarah x
Gorgeous Christmas card,love the image and design...
Mandy x
A great lil card.Thanks for joining in with the 'Secret Crafters Saturday Challenge' this week.
Hugs Sonia xx
Hi Lynne,
This looks lovely. Love the cute image & fab papers. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge.
Hugs,
Andie xx
Awwww Lynne that is one sweet image I love it, I also love the paper and design.
Hugs
Lorraine x
What a cute, cute Christmas card! Such pretty colours! And what a simply adorable image, too!
love Mags B x
very cute, love the off set circle with the image!
Very cute! I love this sweet image.
I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.
~Cheryl~
**I am having a couple of give-aways on my blog. Feel free to stop by if you are interested.**
Post a Comment