I've been rediscovering my old stamps after a tidy out, and this wee Sugar Nellie stamp hasn't seen ink for aaaaages! It was another one I bought because it had a 'Ruby' on it! And my star sizzix die hasn't been used for a long time either. Bad me.
Coloured with a mixture of copics and promarkers. Paper pieced his jumper and added clear gloss to his wellies. Basic Grey DP.
- Sketch from the Sugar Bowl #81 with the added option of using plaid
- Colour combo from Play Date Cafe PDCC127 Daffodil...Hydrangea...Kiwi...Cherry
- The Pixie Cottage #116 - paper piecing
- Try it Tuesday - pampered pets (my West Highland Terrier)
Here's a wee photo of the best singer in town - doesn't he look like a happy chappie! This wee blackbird chirps away at the bottom of our garden for hours on end (... though I can't say its just as pleasant at 4am!)


14 comments:
Oh wee Hamish looks very cute - I know I have that stamp somewhere. I'm feeling really bad now after reading of all the work you got done - I had good intentions, but that's as far as I got!!
Cute card! I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week...http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/04/52-card-pickup-week-15.html
Oh, you caught that blackbird at just the right moment, to catch him singing! What a neat photo.
And what a sweet cluster of stars you've got on your card! Thanks for joining us at The Play Date Cafe this week. :)
Very sweet card, and a beautiful photograph. It's always the blackbird that starts the dawn chorus here too! :o)
Jackie xx
Great photo of the blackbird, i love their singing.
Your card is wonderful with lovely papers.
I hope you have a great week-end.
Hugs xx
AWWW Lynne what a super fun birthday card, GREAT card hun!!!!!
What a gorgeous card Lynne,I love the image and your papers.
Hugs Riet.xx
What a sweet image this is and I love your l polka dot stars!! I'll send my little mini schnauzer Max right over...he chases ALL the birds off of our fence and out of the yard!!
this is so fun..
HUGS
Alison
-owner of the Alley Way Stamps
www.thealleywaystamps.com
This is so cute, Lynne! That Nellie sure makes me smile and I love that Ruby is on her sweater. Eeek!
Oh, this is too cute...love everything about this card...Ruby on the sweater, all those dotted stars,..it's a very happy card!
About that bird singing at 4:00 a.m., things never sound that good that early, do they? His song is much prettier around 8 or 9 a.m. :-)
Such a cute card, thanks playing long with TioT this week hugs
Ildiko
Hi Lynne I love that image of Hamish I have always like these stamps when I visit the Funky Kits site, the colours you have used look great so is the design. I do love to hear the birds sing especially the Blackbirds, I often sit for ages listening to the dawn chorus.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Aww Lynne
Now Hamish is an old fav of min!
I adore him muchly!
The wee card is just fab and Hamish is super cute!
Hope your keeping well and things are better?? Take care honey
Hugs Melly xxx
Post a Comment