I won this wee Toodles and Binks stamps aaaaages ago, but thought I'd give him an inking today. Popped my duck up on dimensionals and added some stickles to his beak and legs, and a wee touch on the water. Punched flowers. Lili of the Valley sentiment.
- My layout / paper pieced corners was inspired by this week's featured stamper over at Splitcoaststampers - here's Ali's original.
- Colour combo of white and blue gingham inspired by Moxie Fab's Tuesday Trigger
- House of Gilli #31 - flowers
- Crafty Catz #127 - CAS
- Simon Says ... use your favourite tool ... my paper trimmer has to be up there with my faves!
- Papertake Weekly - anything goes
- Mum's Craft Shop #51 - Easter or Animals
- Do you stack up #66 - friendly critters


13 comments:
How cute is this - what a lovely image and a gorgeous card. Hugs, Claire x
this is fabulous Lynne thank you for CASEING my Henry Card
Ali x
Ohhh Lynne,What a gorgeous card.
Hugs Riet.xx
Super sweet card. Love the image and the colour combo.
Mags
x
Hi Lynne
A beauty of a card chum this blue check dp is gorgeous and image just fabulous!!! coloured perfect too...
Well wee done nothing yesterday,but got the decorating finished in the kitchen today, so I'm happy :)
enjoy your week off work chum,are you going to the Kings Hall I will most likely go for a few hours, hope this one is better than the last...
Hugs Sarah x
What a cute card, it should put a smile on anyone's face :o)
Jackie xx
Love your sweet cute card Lynne.
luv
Debby
Very cute card Lynne and great choice of papers.
I hope you are well.
Hugs xx
I see you have another postmark. They are just a wonderful addition. I love this duck image...too, too cute.
So, you got out of doing any of those jobs while off work, huh? Way to go! :-)
Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with CRAFTY CATZ this week, x carol
Such a cute little image.....and card.
Such a cute card thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz
Aww, this is just too cute. Thank you for joining us at House of Gilli challenges.
Post a Comment