Sunday, 15 April 2012

Brittany's birthday card

Hope the sun is shining with you ... it is here, so I'm determined to vanquish my weeds in the front garden today!

This is another of the special order cards on my list.  Brittany is horsey-mad and I think this is the only horse stamp I have!  I wasn't sure what to do with the sentiment so added it in a rosette.

Horse and fence from Woodware.  Added clear gloss to his hooves and stickles to his noseband.  Flower soft for grass.


22 comments:

Claire said...

Aww this is such a lovely card, what a great image. Hugs, Claire x

carol said...

Hello...Super card for our Animal challenge at CRAFTY CATZ, so glad you could play along, x carol

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne a super birthday card colouring is fabulous, and my wee grandson would just love this horse stamp, your detail is beautiful as ever chum.
Have a lovely day "happy weeding" :) I'm off to get Sunday dinner started the joy's of the kitchen :( lol
Hugs Sarah x

Jackie said...

What a cute image, love the sentiment :o)
Jackie xx

Shirley said...

Hey Lynne your card is very cute! I love that stamp! Thanks for joining us over at Fab'N'Funky this week!

Karen M said...

Hi Lynne

This is such a cute card, definitely perfect for any horse-lover! Kx

Hazel said...

Fabulous card Lynn - love the image, such a fab design and it looks great with those colours too.

Be back to see you soon.

Toodle pip.

Hazel x

Heidi Brawley said...

oh this is Super cute. love that horse too!
hugs, Heidi

Enfys said...

This is adorable Lynn, perfect for a horse loving teen. Thank you so much for entering my challenge
Hugs
Enfys x

debby4000 said...

Oh Lynne this is so cute, love it.
luv
Debby

Benzi said...

Love that smiling horsey. Just the cutest thing. Good idea with the Flower Soft for grass.

No sun here today...just rain. But, I'm not complaining because we had a beautiful weekend and need the rain.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Lynne
A fabulous card love the image thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
Hugs Dianne xx

Emily Leiphart said...

So cute, Lynne! Brittany is going to love this. The rosette is perfect for a horse theme!

Wendy said...

So cute and gorgeous, love the sentiment...Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
Wendy xx

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne, what a great card! Fab image (my daughter is horse mad too and I think she'd love it!) and great idea to put the sentiment in a rosette.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne I think that this is a perfect card for a person who loves horses, it looks both fab and fun, the design is super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Linda said...

Now this is just to cute. Love it!!Hugs, Linda

maddymuscles said...

This is so cute! I love the paper you used!

Mel said...

Aww honey this is fab!
That wee image is so so cute and I totally adore it!
Love the papers too!
Hugs Melly xxx

Oh thanks for joining DV lol

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the image you used!

xxxtglxxx said...

Super-cute card - this is gorgeous! :)

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Janneke said...

What a lovely card ;o)
Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet' Stampin this week.


Janneke XO