Saturday, 28 April 2012

Catchin' flutterbies

Thought I'd get my cute TCP bunny out in an effort to get my mojo back.  I was going great guns ... loved the sketch and my gorgeous DP (recent purchase from the Belfast craft show) and then I went and stuck down my 'fence' in the wrong place and covered up the tails of my spotty DP strips. Doh!   Ah well, I still like it!

Fence die from Taylored Expressions; DP from We R Memory Keepers. Black sparkly peel off sentiment was a pressie from my lovely Mum.  Rediscovered a pack of faux buttons (Papermania) in my craft stash from a couple of years ago, not sure why I haven't used these as I love them!


18 comments:

Unknown said...

This is simply precious my weekly challenge is critters come on over and bring this cuite

Dotty Jo said...

So cute, love his spotty net and pearl tail! Jo x

Sarah's Little Snippets said...

Gorgeous Lynne!! I love the DP ~ how come I didn't see that at the show! Super we image and I love the paper pieced net :) Sarah x

ps. I got my houses stamp at the show ~ couldn't resist it!

cotnob said...

Great card, I love the fab image and lovely papers.
Thank you for joining us at Willow Sketchie this week.
Pauline
x

Patti J said...

Adorable card, Lynne - glad your mojo is back in full swing! Your mom is pretty special! Hugs...

Anonymous said...

Just love the adorable image and the papers.Such a pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Claire said...

Delightful card, love the papers. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what an adorable image, Love it, Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxoxo

Crystal said...

Oh my word Lynne, he is soooooo cute, what a DARLING bday card, and you rocked this layout!! FABULOUS!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card Lynne! Love your papers and the image is adorable.
I still haven't finished my dress, between the cooking, cleaning and shopping, I haven't got much time and by hand takes a long time! Hopefully very very soon :) My daughter in law will model for me :)
Hugs xx

Unknown said...

Awww this is so fun, love the cute bunny and great papers xxx

Taylor said...

Super cute! Great choice of patterned papers and of course I'm partial to that picket fence die! ;) Thanks for playing the sketch challenge!

Unknown said...

So Glad you came over and entered.
This is such a cutie.

Thanks for Entering the Challenge
At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.

Good Luck the Winner will be announced on Sunday Evening.

I hope to see you enter next week!!

melsanford said...

Fab card! i love the spotty paper :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

Benzi said...

Adorable card....you know I love all those dots. The paper pieced net was 'just right'.

Tracy said...

Oh my!!! I wish it was my birthday so I could ask you to send it to me!! Love, love, love this. It just makes me so happy. It definitely brought a smile to my face. Thanks for playing along with TESC!

Berry said...

Fab work thanks for playing at Divas hugs Rebekah xx

Cassie said...

Eee, that bunny makes me smile, Lynne! Thanks for playing along with the TESC :D