Sunday, 8 April 2012

Xmas Card #04

I was lucky enough recently to win a set of Unity stamps from Lisa and Emily's Take Two challenge, and this little snowdude was one of the stamps in the set.  I've also used a wee postmark stamp from Lili of the Valley which I've been eyeing for ages and finally caved in and bought some!


16 comments:

Claire said...

This is a really jolly card Lynne - love it. Hugs, Claire x

Dawn said...

Just too cute Lynne! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our Just Die-liscious challenge!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so cute. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland.

aqualeiga said...

Such a cute card, I love the stamp and that cute image. Thanks for playing along at THE CRAFTY PAD this week. Hugs, Ali x

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous and fun are just two of the words that came to mind, it is terrific, that image is sooo cute and I love the papers.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Patti J said...

Well, lucky you! Isn't it fun to win such fun stamps? Adorable card, Lynne! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh, Christmas! Your card is so cheerful! Thank you for sharing at the Crafty Pad

Venus
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/

Nicola said...

Fab Christmas card Lynne with such a great image and design!
Thanks for playing Bingo with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
I have candy if you are interested - http://nicolasartimitatinglife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/03/thank-you-candy.html
Hugs Nicola xxx

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous image choice and great card, thanks for joining us at the Winter Wonderland for the Robin Redbreast Challenge
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have candy if you are interested :)

JoanieMc said...

What a cute card. I just wish I had your mojo to start my Christmas cards so early. You go girl!!!! Your design and colors are great.
Thanks for joining us over at The Crafty Pad.

hugs
Joanie

Barbara said...

Oh, what a fun card! Love those two buddies and your coloring!

Fleur said...

A fab card,
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

cotnob said...

I love the gorgeous papers and colours you have used, that image is so cute.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Angie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.
Angie x

Benzi said...

Cute snowman and birdie. The postmark is great. You're really getting those Christmas cards made.

Curly said...

Thank You so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland Robbin Redbreast Challenge with this absolutely perfect creation, I do hope that you will try and join us again next week

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0x
Winter Wonderland DT