Coloured with promarkers and central image popped up on dimensionals. I had a run in with an ink pad, which left me with a few splodges on my card ... but hurrah for Martha Stewart butterflies to save the day! Sentiment / letters from Paper Smooches. Gorgeous sparkly number stickers were a pressie from my Mum.
Hope you've had a good Easter. My Easter egg is calling to me from the kitchen ... shhh, don't tell Slimming World!

- Sketch from I{heart}2stamp April challenge
- Simon Says ... use your favourite tool (my cuttlebug)
- Penny Black @ Allsorts April Challenge - Oh so Cute
- Alota Rubber Stamps #80 - birthday
- The Crafty Pad #165 - Die-Delicious
- Polka Doodles #14 - big birthdays
- charisma Cardz #13 - chipboard or stickers
- Divas by Design #29 - anything goes
- Do You Stack Up #66 - friendly critters


27 comments:
Die-liscious indeed! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
This is so cute Lynne! I love that image, perfect for a little girl.
Hugs xx
Hi Lynne this is absolutely gorgeous I totally adore that cute, adorable image, the papers and design are fabulous.
hugs
Lorraine x
Hi Lynne! this is gorgeous, I love your papers and that wee image.
Enjoy your chocolate ;)Sarah x
Cute as can be, Lynne! Love the animals :) You've colored the image so beautifully - great card, my friend!
Lovely layout! Your card is super fun! Thank you for sharing at the Craft Pad
Venus
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Want new craft supplies? I've some giveaways :-)
http://weheartpapercrafts.blogspot.com/
Venus
What a happy, colourful card. I find MS flutterbies are brilliant for hiding a multitude of sins myself :o)
Jackie xx
Oh Lynne what a gorgeous card and such an adorable image.
luv
Debby
What a cutie of a card. I love the image!! Your design and colors are fabby. Thanks for entering in the challenge at The Crafty Pad.
Hugs
Joanie
A super card beautifully coloured. I love those MS butterflies for the same reason LOL!
Thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts this month.
Lynn x
DT
Lynne I would know this card was your a mile off'''' and not for your hair colouring, (which is super by the way) but because of your fabulous detail and the gorgeous selection of your favorite images that you choose I love all your fantastic detail and designs chum, your creations are just beautiful, I bhope your having a great Easter Break chum even thought our weather is rubbish as usual...
Hugs Sarah x
Cute card! Thanks for joining Penny Black and More April Challenge.
This is a gorgeous card. Hugs, Claire x
This is a pretty card, I love all the butterfly embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x
this is so adorable! i love how her little t-shirt matches the stripes. thank you for playing along with our oh so cute theme this month at penny black and more.
linda
This is so adorable! I can see why it might be your favorite LOTV stamp. It's so cute!!
So happy you joined us at penny black and more! Hope we see you again soon!
What a super card Lynne and perfect for our theme.
Thanks so much for joining our Oh so Cute theme at Penny Black and More challenge and good luck with all the prize draws.
B x
Lovely card and image!Thanks so much for entering your card at Alota Rubberstamp´s challenge!
Hugs
Birgit
That is an adorable image, Lynne. Thank goodness for the butterflies. I hate when I get something on my card, especially when there is no way to cover it. Ugh!
Super cute card Lynne.
Sweet image and gorgeous colours.
Thanks for playing along with us at Charisma this week.
Good luck.
Debs xx
Cute as a button
Thanks for playing along with Polka Doodles and good luck
Anne x
The card is so cute and your effort is appreciative! Specially the bears are looking great!
Plastic Business Cards
Plastic Card
Scratch Card
Such a super card, perfect for our 'Die-Delicious' challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week, thanks so much for playing. Hope to see you again soon.
Hugs, Ali x
Gorgeous cute card, love the stamp and the colours match perfectly with the papers. Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x
Gorjuss card hun, really cute image, thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles this week.
Shell xx
What a sweet card and cute image!! Love the butterflies and the big banner!! So happy you joined us at Polka Doodles!!
Post a Comment