Monday, 30 July 2012

Get Well Girlie

I got this Marianne heart die aaaages ago and think I've maybe used it once.  Bad me.  I'm determined to use more of my stash as I think I have plenty of it!  (I know, you can never have enough though!)

Image coloured with mixture of copics and promarkers, paper pieced butterfly and flower.
Marianne Design heart die.
Whimsy butterfly die - it comes with a fancy tail, but I just cut it off.

14 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

This is just precious, Lynne! LOVE all the patterns and your darling image! And your bits of bling are in all the right places! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Benzi said...

That's a fab heart die and will be great to have when Valentine's day rolls around. I like your paper piecing.
No, you can never have enough...that's why I can enable you. Bwwwaaaaaaahaaaaaaa

Claire said...

Another gorgeous card - love the image, one of my faves. Thanks for playing along with Willow Sketchie this week. Hugs, Claire x

cotnob said...

This is a lovely card Lynne, such a sweet image and lovely butterfly embellishment.
Thank you for joining us a The Crafty Pad this week.
Pauline
x

Patti J said...

Another fun card, Lynne! Sweet image :) Great coloring, too! Thanks for sharing :)

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Lynne: This is super adorable, and it is so bright and fun. You did an amazing job on this.
I'd like to invite you to check out a fun challenge blog:
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
We offer two prizes/two winners on many of our weeks' challenges and I'd really LOVE to have you play along when you can. Hope you will check it out!

Have a blessed week. Thanks again for sharing this adorable card. I really love your sweet style.
Blessings,
Karen L

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card.Love the mix of colours and sweet image.Sure to make anyone feel better. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Riet said...

So beautiful card.

Hugs Riet.xx

Sarah J Moerman said...

Adorable card! Great coloring and paper piecing! Thanks for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that lovely image ...thanks for joining Willow Sketchie!
xxx Margreet

Dawn said...

Good for you using your stash up!
Your card is really cute! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx
PS I have Candy on my blog!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Lynne this is absolutely gorgeous I love that image so much every time you use it it just makes me smile, the butterflies and design look terrific
Hugs
Lorraine x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Great Card Lynn. Thanks for playing on Willow Sketchie this week, Hazelxo

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super cute little card--LOVE the border punches and the image! FAB card all around:) THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)