Wednesday, 4 July 2012

Puppy & Kitten

Does anyone else run out of post titles when you've used a stamp quite often?  I'd love to be able to think of something sweet or witty, but my brain has gone to sleep!
Anyhoo, Happy 4th to all my USA bloggy buddies, hope you're having a fun day!

This card looks 'busier' than it actually is, think its all that jazzy DP!  The scallops at the bottom of the sentiment panel were part of the fancy DP, so I just cut round them.
Image from Lili of the Valley - coloured with copics
Paper Smooches sentiment

ETA: I got top 3 at My Mum's Craft Shop!

21 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lynne, titles are a bit difficult at times, lol, this one is so beautiful I really love it when I see you use this gorgeous image the dp is colourful and vibrant, love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Lynne
You always make this cute wee image pop of the card with your fab colouring love all the Dps just gorgeous chum.
We've been out this evening at our nephews graduation dinner at a lovely hotel, there were 22 of us a great gathering and 3 course meal which was so yummy!!! ready for my bed now... thanks for popping over to my blog chum....
Have a lovely day tomorrow hope it another nice day like today...
Lots Hugs Sarah xx

Nancy said...

This is actually the first time I'm seeing this adorable image! The title Puppy & Kitten works for me! lol What a fun and fabulous card! I really like the bright cheerful colours, and such wonderful colouring too!...Nancy :o)

Benzi said...

Just cute as can be and certainly not too busy. I love that dotted paper..guess you're heard I have a thing for it. :-)

I'm not going to the fireworks display that our city has...too hot and I'm really not in the mood. Seems strange to have the celebration on a Wednesday. Long weekends are better. I guess they'll change it just for me and have it on a day that isn't July 4th. Duh!!

Unknown said...

awww this is so cute! It's not too busy and the colours are great.
I hope you have a great day.
Hugs xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful sweet card Lynne, love the cute image and the pretty papers
luv
Debby

Claire said...

This is so gorgeous Lynne - adore the image and the colours are just lovely. Hugs, Claire x

Jackie said...

What a lovely happy card, and so colourful :o)
Jackie xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great creation, love the bright colours & the image is one of my favourite LOTV!

Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Bernice said...

Cute card Lynne - yes I know what you mean about the titles - mine are always something boring like 'Birthday card' because I can't think of anything else. Love this stamp - might just have to buy one (going to the LOTV shop on Saturday!!:)
Bernice

Pamela said...

I love this cute image, gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Pam x

Janneke said...

What a great card ;o)
Thank ypu for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

Gaynor Greaves said...

Love this card, great image and LO, thanks for joining our challenge at My Mum's craft shop, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

Judith said...

This is just too cute! - I love that little girlie and her puppy and kitten. The colours you have chosen are gorgeous - thank you for playing along at MTTC - we'd love to see you again hugs Judith x

Jenny said...

I love this image of these 'Birthday Friends'. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

Corrinne said...

Coming up with a title can be tricky sometimes. Simplicity works, though - Fantastic creation, Lynn!

It's wonderful to have you share this with us at Tuesday Alchemy's Anything Goes challenge :)

Lots of joy!

Tanya said...

Haha I'm the exact same when it comes to titles, my originality is seriously lacking :P

This card is fab, I love the papers you used, so pretty! And that image is just adorable :)

Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)

Tanya xx

Cheryl said...

So cute! I love the colors and papers you used. You colored this image beautifully.

~Cheryl~

Katya- Ангел в кедах said...

Cute card! Thank you for joining Tuesday Alchemy!

Paper Panda said...

Love this card - fab colours!
Mandy x

Jannie said...

So sorry for the late comment, but thank you so much for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!
Love love love your card! And the colors are AMAZING, they are one of my favorites, I wish I had a bedroom like that LOL but I don't think my husband will agree, hihi

Cuttlebugs & hugs
Jannie