I was lucky enough to win Stamp and Create's monthly challenge recently, so blew some of my winnings on this pretty Whimsy butterfly die and some new charms (I'll know for next time to tie my twine a bit tighter so it doesn't sag so much!)
Old image from Meljen's; sentiment from High Hopes
- Layout from Sketch Saturday #217 (though I ran out of room for the sentiment so had to move it)
- Papertake Weekly - all things girlie
- My Mum's Craft Shop #66 - cats and dogs
- Fab'n Funky #130 - make your own flowers
- Divas by Design #44 - anything goes

8 comments:
this is gorgeous Lynne, such a fab image and I love the look on that cat's face. Your flowers are beautiful and such a great little charm too.
thanks so much for taking part in the Fab n Funky Challenge
Sue
Gorgeous Lynn! I love the bright colours, such a cheery summery card :) That image is so cute and your new butterfly is fab :)
Thanks for joining us at My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge :)
Tanya xx
Hi Lynne this is gorgeous and colourful, those papers are so pretty the image is a little cutie, I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x
Poor kitty and poor Ruby. I can imagine Ruby knows she would be getting a bit more attention than she wishes from the neighborhood kids. Run, Ruby, run. :-)
Your card is adorable and I like new new butterfly and your sweet flowers. The image is adorable (well, she does love Kitty). Congrats on your win.
Love your gorgeous sweet card.
Luv
Debby
Great image and card! That little charm is adorable! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n
Funky!
Gorgeous card, so sweet...Thanks for joining us at Fab'funky & Divas by Design this week.
Wendy xx
Lovely card Lynne! The image is great and your colours so summery! Thanks for joining the challenge at Sketch Saturday this week. Best wishes, Trish x
Post a Comment