Image from Kraftin Kimmie: 'Melanie' - coloured with promarkers. I've never coloured 'dirty fair' hair before and had no idea what markers to use, so this is a mixture of about 6 different markers! Added glossy accents to her bag, shoes and maple leaf, and a big silver S to the baker's twine (thanks Mags!) Scalloped edge and notebook edge dies from Die-namics
- Sketch from MFT Wednesday Sketch Club MFTWSC80
- Paper and Such - red, white and blue
- Lexi's Creations #69 - for a friend
- The Corrosive Challenge #153 - sentimentally yours
- Creatalicious Challenges #35 - anything goes
- The Ribbon Girl - girlie card

12 comments:
Lovely card Lynne. The image is just perfect and love your idea with the sentiment.
Mags
x
I wish I was taking if only a week away from it all and a sunnier place please!
Your card is fabulous Lynne! Love the colours you've used and the layout. Great image too.
I hope you have a lovely day.
Hugs xx
Love your fabulous cute card Lynne.
luv
Debby
Hi. Such a lovely card, fun image and pretty design. I love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations and good luck.
Love Sandra xxx
I think your sentiment is perfect for this occasion. Cute image and card. I'm sure you'll miss your friend. :-(
This is a perfect card with a perfect sentiment for the occasion - love the image too. You're friend will love it. Hugs, Claire x
This is such an adorable card.. Love it!! Hugs, Linda
Fun card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such this week.
Your friend is heading to my country! You did a fabulous job on this Canadian themed card, Lynne! A Canadian image from a Canadian company in Canadian colours! I love it! Thanks very much!...Nancy :o)
The sentiment is just right! What a fab, happy image! I bet your friend loves this - good luck to her!
love Mags B x
Cute! And such wonderful coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper and Such!
Very cool cute image great colours to.
Thanks for joining us at Lexi Creations
Tracey DT
Post a Comment